My last period was Jan 15th. I was due for my period on the 12th, of Feb. I started spotting on Feb 9th Light pink and sunday it turned into brown. I had spotting on and off from sunday till Feb 14th. It was so light, barely went on a pad, and you can really see it only when you wipe. I bought some pregnancy early test strips off the internet that you only need 20 mls of HCG compared to the ones in the stores. So I actually took a pregnancy test on the 15th and got a faint positive. Took another one the same day after work and got a faint positive line. I took one this morning and got alittle bit darker positive line. I started bleeding about an hour after that. Deep red blood. I had 3 very tiny, thin, stringy, clots and I'm still bleeding. The bleeding is RED, but I dont have hug cloths coming out what's going on? Is this a miscariage? Or can I still be pregnant?

i am having the same experience. i am worried it is a miscarriage. please let me know what happens in your situation

i have the exact same problem and i know i am not crazy. i tested with two tru tests, can back very very faint positive and i am so sure it could be because i have used these tests alot and am aware of neg result. this is for sure two very positive preg tests and very very faint. went for blood test because i started spotting and was worried that i was having a miscarraige, blood test came back neg and bleeding heavy, much cramps and pretty sure its a miscarraige. but then many woman are diff and i have heard stories that some woman can bleed during pregnancy, im trying to stay positive but on the other hand. i got false info from the lab, they told me i was pregnant and that i need to see the gyni asap. but while i went there i picked up the results. as i was walking i was reading it and it said neg. i confronted them. angry because they said i was preg wen indeed i was not. and caused alot of emotional damage. i am taking this matter further and will not let it rest until i find the persons invovled in this miscommunication. but i am convinced that just maybe i am preg and also think i could have miscarried. i am not crazy and will indeed be getting a second opinion to confirm if i maybe am still preg or if i did have a miscarraige.