I lost my virginity a month ago and haven't gotten my period yet. When I lost it my cherry popped and there was blood. He said that the condom was sticky and is worried if I'm pregnant or not. I haven't been showing symptoms yet but I'm not sure if its too early to tell. I'm only 15 and you have to be 18 to buy a test. I live in ga which I understand requires parental consent unless judicial standby or whatever was filed. I'm sure I could get a ride from a friend to a clinic, but how do they file the cost? Do they need your insurance can you pay in cash? And what would the sticky stuff on the condom be? Please help
My email is

Amandapuhleaz@tmail.com

Hi there! I emailed this to you also.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE 18 TO BUY A PREGNANCY TEST!

=)

You can just buy one.

You can go to ANY Planned Parenthood and also get a free pregnancy test. NO parental consent is needed.

The sticky stuff on the condom was likely blood and your own sexual fluid.

IF you need an abortion, you pay CASH, no need to file health insurance. Many clinics do not use health insurance anyway.

You would need a JUDICIAL BYPASS if you wanted an abortion without parental consent. This Judicial Bypass is available through the abortion clinic, they help you.