i had unprotected sex with my partner a few nights ago and we used the pull out method. He pulled out minutes before he cummed and I’m so paranoid, do I still have a high chance of getting pregnant, someone help I’m only 17 !!

Health Guru

Hi, I'm afraid to say yes there is a high chance of getting pregnant with any kind of unprotected intercourse but it would really depend on if you was near your fertile point, as you haven't given any dates of anything no one can really give you a good answer.

What date did you have unprotected intercourse, what date did you start your last period, how long are your cycles an are you normally regular?

A lot of people don't realise that precum can contain traces of sperm and it only takes one little sperm to get through and fertilize the egg for pregnancy to occur and guys do not feel when they are producing precum like when they ejaculate.

If you provide the dates I asked for I will try give you a more accurate answer to your question.

My last period was 10 days ago, and we had sex a couple nights ago just after my fertile window finished. My period are regular (about every 3 and a half weeks) and I’m due in another week and a bit but it’s the first unprotected intercourse we have had though he didn’t finish inside

Health Guru
It needs to be actual dates not just a week ago or in a week an a bit or about 3 an a half weeks because nothing can be worked out from that! How do you know you was part your fertile point? And as I said sperm can still be contained in precum what would of been present even without ejaculation happening inside you.