i had 6 weeks abortion one month ago on 26th March, on 23rd April we again had intercouse but he hav not done in vagina he pull out. can i be pregnent again?
secondly after the aboriton i had bleeding for 10 days first 5 days were heavy then very least. till now i hav no bleeding, i have no pain in my stomach no cramps no vomit, and no tiredness....was the abortion successful?
i live in pakistan can u please guide me for the birth control pills as i m not married yet.

it is possible to be pregnant again after an abortion. women are often more fertile at this time. but, if he did not ejaculate in your vagina, than it's not very likley.it's possible, but chances are small. and sometimes after an abortion it can take a little while for your period to come back. after i had a d&c, which is very similar to an abortion, my period did not return for six weeks. you can take a pregnancy test, but i would wait a little while. and i don't know about pakistan, but i know that here in the united states, you can go to a clinic and ask them for birth control, and they will give it to you.

khizra wrote:

Well Khizra, firstly abortion is not a very good idea.... in fact if you have done it then ...now you need to be very cautious..... ECP tablets is the best remedy for people those who have insecure sex.... it easily available and you can use it within 36 hr... not more than that....it will not work... so keep sex safe all times...:)