i have a cyst on my foeskin i have been to my doctor and he just said that the cyst would go. but it has been a month+ and the cyst still has not gone. how long should the cyst tacke to go? thank you

Honestly, I have never had any cysts on my penis. But i have had two, one on my left temple and one on my right temple, freaky huh? But my cysts went away, they just dry out. Now, i don't know if its different for you because it's on your penis. Nothing to worry about though, you can get it drained out if it gets big enough to the point where its bothering you ( e.g you can't sleep ) If you do have to get it removed, it will only sting a little.

But don't worry about it all unless it get huge, chances are it will just shrivel up.

Ive had a Cyst on my right testicle, they said i didnt need it removed unless it was making a tingling feeling or you could feel any pain or anything and i had a tingling sensation. but i am from england, you may not be so i got a free NHS operation to have it removed, i know it would be different for your foreskin because you need it for sex, so if i were you i would go back to the doctor and ask to have it removed, they had to do an operation on me and i had 2 weeks of no walking but that was because it was on my testicle so they had to cut open my scrotum and cut it off with a sharp knife, yours they would just drain it, only a tiny bit of pain. I hope i helped :-)

I have a cyst on my foreskin and it's kinda pissing me off.. Any idea how long it will take before it shrivels up?