I am 35 years old and have a cyst on my left testicle.I have been to see a doctor and was told it nothing to worry about ,but the thing is,my partner and I have been trying for a baby for the past 18 months without any luck. A month ago we both went for test,she came back ok but my result says i`ve got low sperm count. I have a healthy life style, i don`t drink nor do i smoke and most importantly i don`t do drugs. I would like to know if this cyst could be attributed to my low sperm count.? I`ll very much appreciate any information you could give me,thanks.

This is something you should be checking with your doctor but cysts are usually not related to decreased sperm count or male infertility. However, varicocele are. Varicocele are dilated veins above testicles, within the scrotum that often are primary cause of infertility in males.

Good information, Jannie.

However, I have a varicocele on my left testicle/scrotum since age 19 and found that I could father children at age 37 and 40 without trouble.

So, while I agree with concern over varicocele if fertility is a concern, it is not a certainty.

Check with your doctor, Kayci200.

Hi I am a male age 46 with 2 kids one age 11 and the other 1 I have a cyst on my left testicle and have had for 10 years or more it uncomfortable when toched roughly however My sperm count registered high when tested. Like you I dont drink often or smoke and have never done drugs. Amazing thing for me was my wife could not conceve or second child for years. Tried IVF with out any luck we moved from New Zealand to Australia forgot about having any more children and just got on with life.. well My wife had 2 miscarrages and finally third time lucky we found we got a healthy little girl.. why I am telling you this is each month my wife was most fertile we have intercorse then went straight to Movie world theme park on the Gold coast I know this sounds crazzy but she went on the shows with the highest G-force and they through her around a bit but Believe me she fell pregnant every time. I can hear you saying to your wife this is a prank but gods honest truth it worked we are happy and its worth a try if you are not having any luck From Brisbane Australia I hope you try for yourself and all the best trust me..