hello
i have be witnessing a small lump which is growing n getting painfull.i noticed it just yesterday n its black in colour n on my left part near waist area..i remember i had a similiar situation in my childhood which turned out to be daam painfull n Dr had just cut that off which was on my right side..so am worried wheather its the same r is it due to WARTS which i keep getting frequently near my chin area...

I reckon you should have it checked. It may not be wart since it is painful but it could be a pilonidal cyst that needs draining. When drained, pilonidal cysts are usually found to contain ingrown hairs. They somehow get infected or inflamed and form these painful cysts. Most of the pilonidal cysts form just above the butt crack.

If the cyst hasn’t formed yet and is not draining white discharge (puss), it may not be infected and you may even prevent the infection by having frequent showers or sitz baths.

If infection occurred, it may be either drained or surgically removed by a surgeon.

Since you reported your lump growing, I would see a doctor if I were you to try to figure out what the problem may be.

I have had a couple of lumps on my back since i was 15 years old and now i'm 42 years old. The lumps cause pain at rest, my right side from my shoulder blade to my waist becomes real sore. Docs in the past have told me that they were just fatty tumors. But do fatty tumors cause this much pain? I have to take Celebrex, Naproxen, or ibuprofen just to deal with it. Plus I have hypertension, so I don't like having to depend on the pain meds. Please help-

Hi
My son came to me one day with a painful lump on his butt. I had know idea what it was at first, but I did some investigating on the internet. I was educated very fast on pilonidal cysts. We went to the doctor, and he repeated everything I learned on the net. I asked the doctor if drawing salve could work? He said, I could try "frontier medicine," but he was sure that I would be back to have that barbarick operation. We were very disappointed when we returned home. I realized that drawing salve was not the way to go. That's when I stumble on a fast and painless cure.
It was so easy. I still can't believe it. It has been two years since, and he is free from pilonidal cysts. NO CUTTING, NO DRAWING SALVE, AND FREE FROM PILONIDAL CYSTS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be selling my unbelivable cure on the internet, so watch for it.

Hi
It was so easy. I still can't believe it. It has been two years since, and he is free from pilonidal cysts.