Hello! I have had a small cyst on my foreskin for over a month now. I went to a doc but he told me it was probably nothing and that it should go away on its own. However, it is not going away and is starting to p*** me off. Not to mention that I keep thinking about it, as nothing is going on. Is there anybody who has experienced similar problem? I would love to hear your stories! Thanks!

Hi there! I had a cyst on my foreskin, but besides just being there, I had problems with retracting and it hurt while sex. Now, that is what really p***es off. I went to a doc and I was performed some kind of small surgery. I have no idea what they did, but they surely got rid of the cyst. God bless them!

i have got the same problem the doctor just told me it would just go but it has been a mouth+ now. did yours go and how long did it take? thank you