hi.i am 26 years old with no children yet..Two year ago i had an operation and my bile was removed because i had stones in the bile.Last year i had an operation and removed two chocolate cyst with laparoscopy,one on right ovary 4.5 cm and one on the left ovary 8cm.After the operation i had 3 injections ,one every month named arvekap,they stop the blood for three months.After for six months i was taking pills named qlaira,birth control pills.In December i went for check -up and i was cleared.In April when i went for check -up we found out with ultrasound that i had again two chocolate cyst one 8cm in right ovary and one 4cm in left ovary.some doctors told me that is better to make laparoscopy and others laparotomy(Iopen surgey) and i need a surgery quickly because the cyst might broke.some other doctors told me that i have to make injections to stop my period or to take pills made visane and the cyst may get smaller or dissapear and after to do surgey.what you suggest that is the better treatment to do and if i need to do a surgery now or later?if i don't do surgery now there isn't a risk that cysts might broke?

Please answer my questions .

Regards,

ili

i have just come out of hosptial from a 10cm cyst on my left ovary.. needing c-section op to remove it, while in there they found more on my right ovary.so have been places on the injections and hrt tablets for 6 mths. but i had to hav the large one removed before i could go on the hrt and injections cos of the pain i was in. hope this helps.. dont let doctors thob u off as i was for months