Hi. I'm 15 and I have lump or bump under skin in my vagina in the area mons pubis. Idk what to do,it hurts a lot and it doesn't have a colour or anything and barely visible. Idk what is it. Can anyone help me please. Asking my mom isn't an option. And how to get rid of it