I really need answers here because this is the first time something like this has happened to me and I'm a bit worried- okay, more than a bit worried.

A little background: 
I'm an 18 year old female who is sexually active (I don't know if that's relevant, just throwing that out there.) This swelling is not visible. If I feel for it and press down a bit, I feel the pain but I think it's gotten bigger since yesterday? I am a shaver and I've recently acquired a sizable hair boil further south. I know lymph nodes get inflamed when fighting infection so I'm thinking that might be the cause. If that isn't, I vaguely remember hitting my mons on the corner of a desk when passing by.. but I don't think that's what's going on (I'm just listing all possibilities.)
The position of this swelling is in the right upper middle-ish area of my mons, towards the crevice of where my leg folds, if that means anything.

Oh gosh, please someone give me a little insight. :(
I know that if I stress about this too much, I'll delay my period (it's really sensitive to my hormones and emotions.)

Please help!

I went to my OBGYN today for the same thing. I have to go for a CT scan. Is either a large fat nodule or hernia.

Ingrown hairs/sebaceous cysts
Ingrown hairs can develop in the vulva, particularly following waxing or shaving. The trend towards Brazilian waxing (where all hair in the vulval region is removed) has made this problem more common. An ingrown hair can result in the development of a pimple or cyst on the skin’s surface. Gentle exfoliation of the skin can help get rid of ingrown hairs. Sebaceous cysts are caused by a blocked sebaceous gland (oil gland in the skin). They commonly occur in the vulva and appear as a small, hard lump which is generally painless. Sebaceous cysts do not require treatment unless they cause discomfort. --- found it on a website

Hi, I read your question about the mons pubis pain and I'm experiencing something pretty similar. What did you end up doing?

I also have cyst in vulva

I didn't do anything

Did you ever find out what it was? I have something really similar at the moment, and it's concerning me a little. It doesn't hurt, but there's definitely a discomfort when I press down on it, or sit...

Did you get any answers?

Did you ever find out what it is I would like to know because I'm 16 years old an I'm scared

have you figured out what is it?

is it gone?