hi! well recently i noticed a lump on the bottom right lip of my vagina its like by the anus. but yeah its under the skin and i have had them before but i always ruled them out to be ingrown hair bumps. They've never hurt they were just hard pea-sized lumps that went away after a couple of days. So this new one i found hurt at first when i touched it but now its shrunk aliddo because i applied a hot compression to it. but before i did that i put hydrogen peroxide on it and it formed like a white spaghetti o around it. now its day 3 and its shrunken alot but i still feel it there. I do shave alot down there like almost every other week and i have not been eating that well. i eat fast food like almost every other day and lately i have been having alot of dicharge. and this all happened after i drank cranberry juice for the first time. i know it gets rid of bacteria but idk its weird. i was hoping it was one of those cysts that people get. can anyone tell me what it is?

Hi honey! Does it feel like it's right inside your vagina? Also is there anyway this is a STI/STD? 

A slight chance it might be:/ it happened a year ago we were both virgins. But I haven't had any STD symptoms. And it's on the outside not In. Pls help:/

Oh it's never blistered or crusted over. And I read about flat warts but they said It rarely comes in one bump it comes in clusters. So is it a cyst?

In that area - especially with shaving - little clogged pores can become BIG problems quickly! So for the next while - NO shaving, no sex, and air drying as much as possible! Also put polysporin on! And if you both were virgins when you had sex this will NOT be herpes - unless oral was done with a coldsore! - or any other contact!And also genital warts usually happen at the front of the vagina not in the middle! So wash with a non scented non soap cleanser - like Physoderm or Spectrogel etc. Cotton underwear etc. If you can get your hands on a squirt bottle and keep the area clean - everytime you go to the bathroom! And dab polysporin on it and you should notice a difference in a couple of days! NOW IF and I mean IF it doesn't workafter 3 or 4 days, I want you to get checked up by a STD/STI clinic - not so much about I'm thinking it is an STD! BUT more about them knowing a LOT about infections in that area

Okay thank you so much!:) I will do that

I have recently gone to the doctor about this problem, and he informed that it's a gland that produces liquid in the vagina... If you are sexually active, it could be that you have a small infection and it is swollen, like the glands on your throat would do.