dude, im sooo scared.
just took a look at my vagina and theirs a blister on the lip thing. and i had this for about 2months or so
and i tried to just ignore it but it aint went away. im too scared to tell my grandma but at the same time
im still a virgin, nerver been touched down theree. i always clean it, wat the hell is wrong with me ?
okay and i looked and like my whole is white & i saw a bump on it, like the whole that the penis goes in ?
well im just comfused, because i heard what these symptoms can lead to but i never had sex before! :'(

Well sweetheart. I had the same thing for years now.
I am not a virgin though.
I've been checked for STI's, and they found nothing.
I was also too embarissed to ask about it, until about two years ago.
They told me it was nothing to really worry about. :-D
So don't worry too too much, and just go get checked out.
It wont be too bad, especially if you're a virgin. ! ;-)

omg, thaat just made me cry!
im kinda happy someone repliedd and that helped a lot!
ive been searching around and seems like i have
somethingg somethingg cysts ?
lols

No problem.

just go to your family doctor, and get it checked.
It will help ease your mind,

hope i helped,

good day . :-)

i have a problem

i have spot/blister

its near the vagina hole

I think im getting a second one cause ican feel it

I dont know what to do cause i've never had sex before

what is it? 

I'm 14 and I had the same thing :( it just popped today and white stuff was all in my vagina I was scared. I didn't tell anyone cause I'm too scared

Got to the clinic ASAP, these things can lead to serious issue later in life... Like not having kids or having something that needs medical attention / treatment. I'm not sure why someone would tell u not to worry about this. It has nothing to do with SEX, it's LIFE. Things you need to pay attention too.

I know im late but it was an abcess very normal nothing too worry abt just look it up and it explains
Itself

it's probably a pimple sweety

That's crazy, I'm 14 and have the same problem, I was really scared because I'm a full virgin, and I didn't understand why I have a bump or two on my vagina, so I did some searching on it, and its just razor bumps thank god, and we can get rid of them, by using nair, or a better razor. I'm not sure if you shave, but if you do, its likely razor bumps, I use to just dry shave, but your not suppose to. So yea your not alone on this one.

im 14 and ive got a bump inside my virgina its really big i am worried and i dont want it is its really big i told my mum and shes making me an appointment for the doctors anyone have any ideas what i could be

Him I'm a virgin never had sex everrr I just wash myself down there with soap bc it has to be clean and I clean down there and Ive had a bump grow on the pubic area and had it for a month now never ever been touched or had sex please help me easePLWASEEEEE I MEVER did nothing wrong and I'm scared to ask my mom why I have a bump it looks like wart I wanna cry so bad bc I'm scared if I have something but it doesn't hurt or nothing

ok cause I have a bump near my hole and I'm very concerned I'm only 13 and I'm scared about it.

Okay so I am 14 and I have a small lump on my inner part of my vagina with little white spots on? When I apply pressure it sometimes hurts but rarely itches... ps I am not sexually active

Someone please help? I have been looking online and seen it may be a cyst? Or due to puberty? Please help X

Me too! Does it have white spots?