I have a bump, only one!. there is a small amount of yellow liquid coming out. I have been poking at it. It could be an ingrown hair. At least that is waht I was hoping it was. I have a Dr. appt for 2 days from now to look at it, but I can't stand not knowing.

I did have sex last week, in which the condom broke.

Would warts or herpes ever come with only one bump...?

it does cover a larger surface area, than a normal ingrown hair. But it isn't very raised like I would expect a wart to be.

ANYONE ever have this before? or have any idea?

It could be an ordinary pimple or an infected ingrown hair. When bacteria enters the skin, it can cause an infection. I get these all the time because I always have ingrown hairs in the area. Some hairs are so deep in that these bumps last for a few months. Of course I keep squeezing and poking but only some blood and puss come out, never the real thing that is causing the bump (the hair).

As for the herpes and warts, I don’t think they would appear as soon and they usually appear in clusters. Neither herpes nor warts have white tips and don’t remind of a pimple or anything similar. You can immediately say they are something else.

Syphilis causes one bump, but it looks more like an ulcer and sometimes it may not be visible at all, especially if it occurs inside vagina. I don’t think this is syphilis, but it is good that you made an appointment.

Anyway, a condom is not such a good protection against either genital warts or herpes. If the symptoms are present in a partner, a condom may not protect you because these are skin to skin transmittable diseases. If other parts are affected like groins or thighs, you may get the virus although you used a condom. This is just so that you know, in case you end up in a situation like that. Good luck at the doc’s!

Oh my god! The EXACT thing happened to me, but im worried because i am only 15, and i don't want my mom to know, just in case it is an std.
Please let me know what your doctor said,

I have the same thing but mines has started to turn a dark brown color I got tested and the doctor said it was just a vaginal boil and I shouldn't pop itor it will get hard and bigger and take longer to go away

Omg i'm 15 and i am sexually active but only with one person and we've been together for a long time i have several small look like pimples at the very bottom of my vagina with a kinda yellow discharge if popped and it really hurts...do u think its an std or a regular pimples (my doctor took me off my acne meds) or culd it be my scented bath was which is known to cause me to break out please someone help

I think it's just acne. Do not use any soap in that area just wash it with warm water. Leave it go unless it worsens.

You should go get that looked at cause it is an std your going to need the medical help. When it comes to the vaginal area its aways best to be too safe then sorry

Hi I have had this huge bump inside my virgins for a week now and its been really painful and this morning
when I woke up to use the bathroom I saw that it pop and there was a little blood and some yellow stuff running out wat should I do

It can be a boil my sister had the same thing and she had to go to th er to gwt it drain

Iv had a large bump too, it's painfull Iv got my mirror and squeased it- yellow paste came out with liquid and blood, the pain has gone now it's just sore. Mine isn't any std I haven't had sex for 2 years, maybe lack of it so try not worry, but if it doesn't go I would get it checked.

Where exactly is the bump.....mine is by my the hole and it's really painful....but mine is really big it's an ingrown one

Go to doctor

Did it go away ?

I've never had sex and I still have a bump that kinda looked like a pimple so I popped it and yellow stuff came out with a little blood.

Anything scented that you put on near your vagina may cause itritation and some bumps will appear