please help! i have been having toilet paper like residue discharge under my clitorial hood and it becomes itchy and irritating. i have been cleaning it away constantly and its starting to really worry me. it also gets on the outside nooks and crannies of my labias but those r not irritated.it started after one day i was itchy and uncomfotable looked under my hood and saw a small small white thing stuck in there. i got it out n was fine but then it started coming back and worse. i have tried everything but the doctors office bcuz i do not have health insurance right now. i am 19, on birth control, and sexually active

get your male partner to use condoms. the spemicidal lubricant on the condom will work wonders on your infection. You will soon feel alright and then take care to use a condom once a week.

What you describe definitely sounds like a yeast infection and all you need to do is to get to the nearby pharmacy and buy some OTC yeast infection cream. It's very easily treatable and you don't need to wait and worry for irritation to get worse.

I have the same problem. I googled a few other forums on this and supposedly it's just sebum that got hardened from not washing properly. We have to clean under every little crease and lip. If this doesn't go away in a week in going to go see my gyn. The itchng has been driving me insane, work. Home. Anything I do. I always want to scratch it.

I've had an irrattated clit for several months and have treated it numberous ways. Finally I read someone had the same thing with Charmin toilet paper the culprit. The 'dust' was irratating it. I started using Charmin a few months ago, so I stopped and noticed a difference by the second day. Sounds crazy, but what a simple thing and my months of suffering. Hopefully this post will prevent one girl out there from doing the same.

it is all over for me and it's all toilet paper probably because it is recycled. i have tried it all too and it is not going away but spraying water after going to the bathroom helps. i use a bath towel and still have residue. for the person that said for her partner to use condoms that is not the cause. i don't have a man and it is the same.

It is the toilet paper.  I have tried many different brands trying to avoid the irritating effects of toilet paper residue.  I'm still testing brands.  Try to keep wipes handy to use...just avoid putting them in the toilet--- even if they read, "septic safe."

maybe be the toilet paper companies will find a way to make TP that is good for the environment & women!

I have the exact same problem. What I do, is just get a baby wipe or q tip & clean inside of it...I use to get itchy on my clit all of a sudden & couldn't figure out why!! I realize it was the toilet paper irritating me. Now j just use wipes instead of toilet paper or use both.

Um ^ you obviously have no knowledge of female anatomy or are not listening. Its toilet paper residue/dander in n under the clitorial hood. It ends up dry n itchy n it's NOT a yeast infection! is get a q-tip wet and try and gently get it out. Also I'd REALLY like to know WHICH tp does have residue or dander or what it may be called.... Oh n I also take a hot bath n it'll soak out or my shower has a detachable head n I spray there. This has become an irritating n ridiculous bother to me also!!

Angel soft is doing it to me

I have the exact same thing going on. There seems to be toilet paper residue under the hood of my clit. I've just gotten over a yeast infection, and I've had a lot of vaginal problems this summer, so I'm kind of freaking out. I tried to clean it up for a while, but my clitoris (As long as I can remember) is painful when touched directly, which I have been told is quite common, so I can't get it all out. Will it come out on it's own with continued washing and good hygiene, does anyone know? I believe it's from the cheap toilet paper that my university puts in their restrooms. Please, please, please someone tell me if this will clear up soon? Or at least what I can do to get rid of it?
Just to clarify- This is NOT discharge. OR smegma. So please don't tell me it is. No itching, no burning. I just had a test done to make sure the yeast infection was gone and it is. If anyone has a similar problem and handled it, please let me know.

I am having the same issue, no swelling, redness, or iritation. Just an odd residue under my clitoral hood. It is usually worse after I have a period. I wouldn't be surprised if it was because of the cheap tp my university uses as well! I notice that when my hair is trimmed, (not necessarily shaven) that the effects are reduced.

I have the same problem and im only 17, I just squeezed it softly because it feels weird when I touch it and it came out, it feels weird down there for a little but goes away, I do this almost every mont.

I get the same thing. Don't worry tho. I'm guessing you've got a shaved fanny and the tiny bristle hairs are tearing the toilet paper apart. Try dabbing only on your urithra. If you don't know where that s located the look up pictures. I have such a painful expirience with toy let paper in my clit

I am that one girl that was helped by this! For months my vagina was irritated with the toilet paper like discharge throughout my vagina! I tried over the counter yeast infection remedies and gyn prescribed medicine. Nothing help, because it wasn't a yeast infection! I read your post and threw out my Charmin! I've been perfect ever since! What a relief! Thank you!