Ok so like w week ago my vagina started to itch really bad like I could not stand it and I have not showered for like a month becaus to Went camping and I did not want to go in the river so after when I got home its was like intense itching then I looked at it and it was red burning and had small little bumps every where like it looked like I had a rash so I didn't do anything then the inside of my vagina and the hood of my clitotis started to icth really bad to so I just ignored it so after like two days the itches was not that bad but now I have like dirt in side my vagina lips and like white dirt on the hood of my clitoris and also I am 13 and never been sexually active is it hormones or what and I am to scared to go to the doctor will they like have to look at. My vagina just someone help please

Health Guru
Hi, it could be a very severe yeast infection by the descriptions your giving but I think you need to talk to your mum about it as it needs to be treated urgently!

Welcome to the club sister. I have been messing with the same thing for quite awhile. The best thing you can do is: > Don't any foods containing yeast, sugar, & dairy. Those three are triggers for the infection. So practically go on a wheat/gluten free diet. > Don't wipe so rough. That will irritate and make the irritation worst. > Use unscented & alcohol free wash & wipes. Use unscented and alcohol free wipes instead of toilet paper because the paper is rough and it will irritate the rash and you will be very miserable. •any fragrance in the wipes and wash will irritate your open sores and will burn!• > Use some over the counter inserts {Monistat, Vagisil}. The inserts do come with creams that you can put on the infection. > Put a thin layer of Bee Rescued's Rescue Balm. That will help keep the skin from inflaming. > Take showers often. Showers will help calm the inflammation. If you're lucky that your parents will allow you to take showers twice a day take advantage of that. Nights are when the rash is most irritable, so be sure to shower especially at night. Please do these things. If You don't, it will eventually move to your anal and will be very hard to get rid of and will ruin your sex life. Trust me on this, I know for a fact. If this does not help, I advise you to go see your doctor. I hope this will work for you.