Hey there i was wondering if anyone can help me. Recently i have been having a problem with my penis head when i pull my foreskin back theres a white creamy substance there i've cleaned it with water and various sopas and with water alone but it comes back a few hours later. Also my penis head has an unpleasant odour i was wondering what this is and how can i treat it. Also my girlfriend had a yeast infection through anti-biotics and even though she got rid of it she thinks she still maybe carrying it sort of yeast infection. We use protection but sometimes we end up cleaning ourselves with the same towels, is this the reason why?

Thanks.

Hey, by your description, the white creamy substance is something called smegma. It's basically a natural lubricant that both males and females get and its perfectly natural. To learn more about it just wikipedia or Google it.

Well I recently have the same problem and I cant seem to get rid of this smegma problem. I retract the foreskins and clean it everyday but it doesnt seem to help. I have read other postings on other site and believe that it could be a build up of bacteria. A few days a go I decided to clean it with mouth wash since it will disinfect the bacteria and since then I'm smegma free. Good luck, it will sting like a b***h...

My fiance's doctor said to clean his with white cider vinegar 2-3 times a day- It kills any bacteria on the penis and under the foreskin, and costs less than a dollar!

You can also just use urine if you are really looking for a cheap solution. It works very well and frees up the smegma if you are trying to clean it up. Has anyone tried that?

The buildup of bacteria is caused by urinating and not pulling your foreskin back.... soo i wouldn't recommend urine.

i also had this problem after few day having sex.though i washed every day it didn't help me.friends,i took one doxycycline 100mg tablet after the dinner around 3 weeks.now im free of that problem.no any side effect.

Could be Candida. I have the same.

I would strongly suggest an STD test. Being uncut doesn't allow one to know if you are dripping as cut people do from an STD. I have had this issue before and thought it was bacteria but it was an std. Amox or Pencillin will take it away for sure. 7 days on it 1000mg per day.. there are also other meds that will do the trick.

Yes it is gross and it does smell. It's best to take the meds and get rid of it.. You will see improvement in the first few days but don't stop the meds until you completed the required dosage.

What was the std?

Hi I had exactly the same problem, and got it solved after using the " Clotrimazole and Betamethasone " Dipropionate cream USP.

Apply twice a day for 5 days and you will be relived.

This is due to yeast infections and need not worry about any other major.

Antibacterial doesnt works here as these are due to Yeast.

I have it right now. It's a yeast infection. My wife's gyno took a swab and confirmed. The residue smells completely vile, not like smegma. Although rare, if your woman's infection is bad enough you can get it. The vaginal cream took 3 applications to work.

Did you ever find out what it was?

You shouldn't do this if you're diabetic as the urine is likely to have sugar in it. This will feed any yeast present and can cause or exasperate a yeast infection,

Thanks to tell proper name it helps me to get right info.