A couple days ago my vagina had started to get some cuts on it. Now it burns when i touch it and it itches. I waz wondering if ne one has had this and if it could be bad. There is not odor to my discharge but its burns if i touch it. If ne one could help me with this please email me at _[removed]_. Thanks you
~Kassie~

I have the same thing. Do you know what ended up being wrong? im trying to figure out what to do sense I have no health insurance... Did you go to the docotors?

ive got the same im thinking about going to doctors ive had it for about 3 month cumin bk all the time

it might possibly just be a yeast infection-- you should get it checked out by a gyn just to make sure everything is ok

thats happens to me to when i have sex with my boyfriend it hurts with a burning sensation but when i have sex with someone else its fine but after i have sex anytime when i pee its burns and i also have a little cut on the bottom of my vagina does this mean i have a std or what?

I have noticed that alot of time's if I get small cuts on my vaginal area it is due to the toilet paper, I am using. Have you ever wiped and noticed afterward there was tiny particals of toilet paper in your nether regions? Those tiny little pieces of paper can and will cut your sensative Vaginal areas. Do not scrub them off. Take a cool wash cloth.... and blot away. Also take a cool to warm wash cloth just plain water and squeeze the water on yourself to get rid of the paper. Or take a cool bath.

Then get a vaginal itching cream such as vagasil. It helps with the burning. Make sure you change toilet paper. I noticed that using Cottenelle and Charmin makes me get cuts so I stick with Scott!

Hope this helps.

omg!!! my vagina is itching 24 hours a day to a point that I can't freaking sleep. I thing it started as an yeast infection, then Igot my period and now its itching like crazy.

never had sex

please help me

I have had the same itchy feeling in my vagina, and i thought it was my birth control becaise it started right as my doctor switched me to a new one. But i have had this itch for about 6 months now... and recently it has gotten to the p oint where i cannot sleep, and i have started to get small cuts, almost like i am itcing myself raw. I tried getting feminine wipes and i tried itch cream and nothing seems to be helping. I have been with my fiance now for 2 1/2 years and neither of us has cheated(yes i am sure) so there is no way i have and std or anything of that matter, this has recently started... and some days i am fine and others it drives me mad!!! please if anyone knows anything please help me!!!!!!!!!

You don't have a yeast infectiom its ut toilet paper. Charmin and cottonelle make.me burn and itch so bad I can't.stand it. Try angel soft regular or Scott brand. Also get an unscented.soap

Does anyone know anything on how to stop the itching, and burning? I can't sleep. It's kept me up for a few nights in a row now. I tried using vagisil and it made it BURN very badly. I don't know what to do. : It's really embarrassing.