Hi, after having sex about two weeks ago I got what my OBGYN says was the beginning of a yeast infection so she prescribed me Diflucan. Now after the yeast infection symptoms subsided I noticed about a week ago two small slightly painful, itchy sore-like hardened bumps, but not noticeable that they protrude out of the skin, they just rest on top of the area outside of my anus. The areas are sore, almost like if I scratched the skin. One has gone down and has left a slight discoloration of the skin of my anus, like a light pink color. I shaved my genitals on Monday night. And just last night I noticed a bump, much like a pimple which is slightly raised and has a white head around the same area outside of my anus. Could this be because one side has the symptom and the other cheek is becoming exposed to it so it moves to the other side? I wanted to know what all of these symptoms can be signs of?

H.I lets try and keep it simple  have you changed your washing powder or your toilet paper check them to first Good luck

Well, I use a few different body washes, whichever one I want to smell like that day. Have changed the toilet paper as well. But I'm usually not irritated by things like that. I have had protected sex, I feel like the condoms we have been using have been irritating my skin...could this bring on the bumps?

Did you ever figure out what this is? I have some bumps near my anus as well and can't tell if it is chafing, fungus, or an almighty STD.

Please keep me informed.

Yes, it was HSV2 - not a severe case as I am healthy and take care of myself. But go get yourself tested.