Ive been taking hydrocodone for pain after tonsillectomy~ had weird side effects with it so i switched to darvocet...that didnt kick the pain so i switched back to hydrocodone at a slightly lower dose~ 10ml an hour instead of original 15ml an hour~ but when i am dozing off to sleep~ i will be almost to sleep and wake up suddenly because i have this burning feeling in the back of my throat~ almost like it will choke me or something~ its quite uncomfortable and makes getting to sleep quite difficult~ or i will notice i linger in this weird state of being asleep and still conscience, but jerk awake again because of the burning..has anyone noticed this with hydrocodone? its nasty stuff i say..but at least it kicks the pain~~ cant wait to be off of it!!

ohh also i have this feeling like, my pulse slows down? like my heart isnt beating in my body at all~ and if i try to find my pulse its very difficult to find it~ where as before i could find it easily~