[/color Well, I have been reading some of your experiences with the most horrible, evil and addictive drug that I, personally feel exists. Lortab, Percocet or anything else that has Hydrocodone agent in it. I am 38 yrs. old, a wife of 19yrs, a mother of 2 daughters 11 & !8, a grandmother of a 6mo. baby boy. My addiction started in 1995 when I worked for a dentist. I had a wisdom tooth sx removed & was given hydrocodone 10mg. It took a couple of weeks for that to completely heal but by then I was hooked. I LOVED the feeling of that drug. Well, as I became better friends with my dentist/employer, the more addicted I became. We recieved boxes of 10mg. hydrocodone samples at least twice a month. After Dr. realized they were disappearing & felt I was getting addicted, the supply of samples stayed locked up in his desk. Well, I did a VERY horrible thing that I will always be ashamed of. I started writing my own scripts in order to feed my addiction. Well, after about a year of getting by with it, I got caught. The pharmacy called the dr. Thank the Lord the pharmacy nor my dr/employer/friend did not press charges. But, I lost my job & most of all the respect of a great dr/employer/FRIEND. I started Dr. hopping a little bit. I landed a job at a medical dr`s office. I took samples of cough meds w/hydro in it. i was dr hopping a lot till it became hectic plus every dr in our town fired me as as a patient cuz they found out my addiction.v I listened to the nurses at work & learned how to call in scripts. I was calling in 30 10mgs in every other day to pharmacies in a 50 mile radius. Plus, dr visits to a dr that didnt know bout me. (cont next post)

(cont from last post)Well, I`m sure you know by this time I was taking a very high dose. Don`t freak out when I tell you how much. lol. I was taking, on a DAILY basis, 6(SIX) hydrocodone (TEN) 10mg tabs EVERY 4(FOUR) hours. Sometimes sooner. If I didn`t have 6 in my system on that 4th hour then I started sweating profusely, deep bone pain, very sick, diarrhea, headache, restless, moody, SEVERE tachycardia & so much mucus from my nose that it would choke me. I figured it up one time & I had taken 780 hydro 10`s in ONE month. Ya`ll, I am so ashamed about that. I don`t like admitting that & not proud of it but I`m very proud where I am now. Anyway, that amount I continued to take for another 7 or 8 mo. until the dr I was working for found out I was still Dr hopping. He was a very good sweet christian man. He encouraged me to seek counseling in order to keep my job. That didn`t last long cuz I fooled him to believe I was better. I cont with the scripts another 4 or 5 mo. until the pharmacy called & told him bout me trying to get a script. Again, by the grace of God, the pharm nor this dr did not press charges. However,he did ask me to resign. I did but slipped a script pad in my pocket on my way out. I`m so ashamed for the horrible things that mind, body & soul grabbing drug will force you to do. Well, I continued with that for another few months until my husband came to me asking me if I had been doing all that. His dad, the C.I.D. of our town at the time, told him I was under an investigation. It scared me so bad that I went from taking 6 10mg every 4hrs down to zero(0). Ya`ll I almost died. just imagine the intense pain you have when you don`t have any when you 1st start out. Times that by 100. (cont next post)

wheres the next post...I got all wrapped up in this post and now I will never know how she has overcome her addiction.

ever find the next post?