Hello I have experienced my symptoms for quite some time now probably going on for about two months. I thought I got a yeast infection again after getting my very first one after taking antibiotics. I went to my obgyn after I wasn't seeing relief she said it was actually a bacterial infection. I took my medicine and after a few weeks saw some chunky discharge return. Went back to the doctor and she told me it was a bacterial infection and a yeast infection. I was given the metro gel and one dose of diflucan. Felt immediate relief. But a few days later the discharge came back and she prescibed me one more diflucan I took it and felt 100% better and was drinking lots of water. I do have unprotected sex with my boyfriend so once I was feeling better we tried but when he pulled out of my dry chunks were on him. I have no idea what it is this not how my usual discharge from yeast infections look. Plus I have no other symptoms no itching or smell

Hi there

Both you and your sexual partner needs to be treated for sexually transmitted infection. If you do not, you might experience recurrence of symptoms.

Abstain from unprotected sex, maintain hygeine in the area, drink lots of water. Good luck