For the past few days I have had a white clumpy discharge, similar to wet toilet paper. It is not slimy, sticky and it has no abnormal smell. I have no pain or itching. After inserting a finger into the area, the finger is covered in these white clumbs. The few days prior to this I noticed I was more "wet" than usual.
Background info-On 11/29 I had a tubal ligation in which my tubes were burnt. However, it is possible that I could have conceived the weekend before. My dr. stated that I could still carry if this did happen.
Does this sound like a type of infection or more of my hormones being out of balance?
Thanks

The same thing is happening to me. Please help, I'm not sure what this might be.

I too have this problem. I have also missed a period. I'm sure if it's because I'm worried about this but I would like to know what is wrong. It's not a yeast infection because I don't have the symptoms other than the white clumpy discharge. :-(

I am 17 years old, I had my first sex two months ago and one day I woke up, went to the bathroom and I saw this white substance inside the vagina and it was thick and ugly. I was scared. I believed that this is maybe because of some irritation, I don't know. And I let it go. But this is still present and I don't know what to do or how to fight against it. And when I finally went to see my gynecologist, he told me that white discharge can be very concerning for girls, but in most cases, this type of discharge is also quite normal. As your cycle progresses, your vaginal discharge will begin to thicken and it is nothing weird. It was not smelly, so I was perfectly healthy. It seems that this doesn't have to mean anything. 

Sounds like a yeast infection to me. Have it treated because it will get worse, won't go away on it's own.

In my limited experience with these, I've had no odor, even minimal itching, sometimes lots of swelling. Depends.

Have it checked, it's not normal, especially if it looks clumpy. And it will be wet.

Hope this helps.

I have the same exact thing but, I'm itching and, I have irritation. What is it?

I had similar symptoms. This has been going on since August of 06 and it is now February of 07. I have been to my doctor and have had a swab. The doctor thought sure it was a yeast infection (which I have been treated three times with the sopository and topical cream), but the only treatment I was given from the doctor's was topical cream with Hydrachortizone. This has worked great if I had any slight discomfort, but it has not cured whatever is wrong. I went back to my doctor to see about getting something else, and she did not seem to know what to tell me (which does not make me feel any better). Point is, I still have white, thick and clumpy discharge, that is not "wet" by any sense, and it too looks as if it is small pieces of toilet paper. I am not sure what to make of this and have presently have an appointment to see another health care provider. I suggest you do the same so you do not have to go through 6 months (and counting) of discomfort and irritation like I have.

hey ladies,

I dont know if anybody is looking at this post. I had a leep surgery a year and half ago. I started birth control pills 6 months later and i started to get white clumpy discharge. I gone to the doctor and he said it was a yeast prescribed me terazol. That did not help and I went back to the doctor and he said my tests came back perfect and changed the pill which was not agreeing with me. I am still getting the white clumpy stuff. I really dont know what it is.

Well I have just finished taking a suppository for my yeast infection and i am having the same clumpy discharge as u guys. It weird... no smell, no itch. just clumpy white discharge. I think its the medication still seeping out... so imma wait until i get my period and see what is going on... if problem still persists i will be visiting the GYN sooner than i thought.. this is so scary to me.

I've had this same clumpy white discharge that is like wet toilet paper it dries up quickly. When running I can have a huge discharge I'm not used too. Not to disgust anyone, but I can literally scoop it out of me and there is a lot. Ive had this off and on for a few months now and it isn't the same as yeast infections I have had. If anyone gets a answer please post it here.
My history is a cone biopsy 2 years ago.
I have concurrently abdominal discomfort sometimes like a bloating or fullness or inability to digest properly. I had a weird dizziness and weakness a few months prior where I got an MRI to see if anything was wrong, nothing.
I also developed an allergy to my watch. which was very strange maybe unrelated or a sign of bacterial or someother growth...

the same thing is happening to me! i dont know what it is but its kinda freakin me out! I have a Mirena IUD birth control placed and i was wondering if that could be causing the thick chunky discharge. It very displeasing seeing that stuff on my husband after intercourse, its not wet just stuck on him in little white chunks. It has no real smell and like the above poster, i can "scoop it out" of me (eww sorry i know gross!) i have also the concurrent abdominal discomfort, with the weak, tired, dizzy feelings going on. has anyone got a clue on if this is an infection or not?

I have the same discharge my bf gets grossed out when he starts to finger me and has clumps of what looks like old toliet paper on his fingers. needless to say it kills the mood. I do have my own personal theory on what why this is happening but I just don't know how to fix it.

When I first started my period back we i was 17 I had the same thing going on, but my doctor assured me that it was just my hormones being over active and put me on birth control and since then it has stopped. Once I was 19 I went onto the depo shot which was amazing and still no white discharge but in the last year of having the shot i felt that my hormones and emotions were out of control and I felt "crazy". Since march of 2008 I not been on any sort of birth control and the white clumps are back. I believe that it could be some form of an over active hormone production sorta like when someone has an overactive pituitary gland turns into a giant. But this is just an abundance of feminine hormones that our body just dosen't know what to do with. It seems as when I'm on birth control those prescribed hormones balance out what mine are doing naturally and it could be the same for those girls who start the pill, or a different birth control from what they are used to, to make it over active.

What I have found that makes it worse is sweating, I live in Phoenix and all you do is nothing but sweat your ass off and when I even use the bathroom I can see the white clumps fall off and especially after any workout. and like the rest of you no odor, stickiness, or discolor, just looks like you wiped a moist part of the body with dry toilet paper and it rolls up the paper in little pills and just hangs out there.

What I have done to help it I have gotten some womens multi-vitamins, garlic pills, and any sort of balncer that are made for women. I usually will take a hot bath in some sea salt and scoop it out with my finger while in the hot water. I find that the salt helps kill bacteria and is gentle on your skin. After a bath i don't see it come back until 2-3 days later of if I'm being very active.

So I hope this helps someone. My new doctor is not sure what it is, I am STD free and nothing major has happened to me in that area. so that is how I have come up with my theory I already have!

I have the same exact thing as everyone else has mentioned, and my doctors are doing nothing about it. Have they just never seen this before, it certainly seems common enough given the number of people on this thread. I've had treatment for a yeast infection twice, even though the doctors admitted there was no yeast on the microscope slide, just a bunch of white blood cells. I also have the abdominal discomfort, and it sucks!

Hi All,

This is freaky, but me too. Same thing.

I'm going back to my Gyno in the morning because the fluconazole didn't work. She didn't do a test for yeast, just assumed it was. I will let you know the results.

i have been having the same exact thing for the past week. i thought it was a bacterial infection but there is no smell, no itching, i have no idea. i do get sensativity in my abdomen almost as if i am getting my period but i am not due for it. i also feel more wet feeling during the day there. but it seems the only real time i get to see the clumps is if sorry bout this but when i am going to the bathroom passing a bowel movement. i suppose the pushing pushes it out and i have a big clump of the discharge is sitting at the opening of the vagina. and sometimes it drops out into little white balls once it hits the water. and i can also scoop it out of me . i tried that the other night in the shower to see if it is actually sitting up there in me. what can this be. someone anyone please help. or if any of you girls that are having these symptoms and get to a doctor before us update us please.