I am a 16yo female. I have sudden dizzy spells, shortness of breath, and increased heart rate. Whenever the shortness of breath happens, my forehead and shoulderblades burn to the point I can't move my arms. My mom has fibromyalgia, although I do not know if that has anything to do with it. I don't like feeling like this, please help!

Do you suffer from a lot of stress or panic attacks?  Fibromyalgia wouldn't give you symptoms like that, it is more likely from stress or anxiety/panic attacks.  Go see a doctor and let them know, you'll need to be checked out for your increased heart rate anyways to make sure that it isn't anything else related to the heart, such as heart disease or a condition.  I'm suffering like this but with a lot more symptoms and I'm 38, I'm hoping to get some answers from the cardiologist on Thursday as to what is going on.  Good luck with you as this is not a fun feeling

I forgot to mention that my heart rate only increases when i feel dizzy or when my shoulders burn... But yes, I will ask my doctor about this, thank you. The reason I posted this was because I was taking a shower and my vision just blanked, and I had the symptoms I mentioned above.

I too get the exact same symptoms without the Shoulder burn. I feel dizzy, get increased heart rate and on some occasions I get burning sensation in my fore head. I do get anxiety, but I believe it to be triggered by these weird episodes I get, did you get any answers from the doctor?

I have had ecg's , blood tests and numerous conversations with doctors and they all say the same - 'We are not worried, if it happens again come back'

This is very frustrating! 

My husband does this same thing.  He recently was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. The doctor says that these spells are part of the heart condition.  Hope this helps.