:-)
Hi I have gastritus and take Nexium daily, however this past few weeks I am geeting that nauseaus feeling again and a constant pressure in the middle my breast bone (top of stomach)with real shortness of breath, it is easier when I press hard on it and seems worse when lying down

any ideas

Hi. The shortness of breath is a condition when you have difficulties when breathing. One form of breathing difficulty is wheezing. Also, shortness of breath has many causes. Obstruction of the air passages of the nose, mouth, or throat, heart disease... If the body organs do not receive enough oxygena shortness of breath may occur. You must include emotional distress as one of the cause. Yeah, smokes can cause breathing difficulties. As well as lung diseases, asthma, emphysema, pneumonia, pulmonary hypertension, coronary artery disease and even panic attacks. Many meds may be used in treatment and some people need to stay in the hospital.