hello im 19 years old 5'10 155lbs..this all started 6 months ago when i was taking a supplement to workout called NO-Explode... the supplement worked great showing no side effects.. allof a sudden one night as i was ready for sleep my heart started to beat really rapidly with palpataions and fast with high blood pressure, tight chest, feeling like i was about to pass out, and just scared so i was rushed to the ER.. my blood pressure was 140/90 and my heart rate was around 115.. they had me hooked up to a moniter but luckily i wasnt having any pvcs and then the doctor did an EKG and said it was normal and that my supplement that had too much caffiene intake was the problem.. so i went home i had the same fast heartbeat/blood pressure for awhile and bad panic attacks daily... a few weeks later i had stomach problems : always belching every 20 minutes or so and still shortness of breath.... i went to a cardiologist had another EKG and Echo and everything came back normal.. had a complete blood work done, thyroid test, h pylori test, and all still show normal.. i still have bad panic attacks daily and now the problem is i have a low heart rate of around 57 and blood pressure of 97/60 and out of no where sometimes i feel like im about to pass out with an extreme dizzy spell that lasts for about 10 seconds then it goes away , i have always felt shortness of breath and a poping sensation when i breath in my chest area as well for 6 months already, and now it has me worried i dont know wat the problem is..any suggestions?

HI my name is kim and i am also 19. I am 4 months pregnant and i am suffering from ectopic heart beats. It feels like my heart misses a beat or pauses or shudders e.t.c. I am suffering with severe anxiety because of this and i always think that i am having a heart attack! I have had several ECG's and also the scan of your heart but everything came back normal. However when i had these tests i did not have any of these skipped beats so how do they know there not dangerous? Has anyone anyone info on this plz xx

hi i have had this condition for 9 years and like you say its not nice, you could try the herb hawthorn and try not to worry or get anxious

Its based on your will of happiness and that if you excercise well with out supplements, it will go away. i have had the same problems as you darkpark and im trying to seize the opportunity to try t control it but i cant