Hello.. 
im 23 years old and i have a daughter. For the past weeks i´ve been living in hell, no one can figure out what's wrong with me, and i'm so worried.
Just a month ago I was perfectly normal. Im overweight so a doctor made me a lot of blood test and they came up normal, and he also did glucose test and everything seem fine, and I also felt fine, so no worries. But just 2 weeks after having my blood test results come back normal i had what it seems to me a "panic attack".. A doctor prescribed me metformin to help me loose wieght, it is a drug for people with diabetes, but he said that everyone who is overweight can take it.. after 3 days i woke up at 3 am with ny heart pounding so fast and i started vomiting and having a diahrea.. i inmediatley went to the ER, they did a electrocardiogram and some blood test and everything was normal, they sent me home and told me to stop taking those pills.. i did, and everything was fine but a week later, i was with my daughter and some friend having lunch and after an hour I started to feel bad, i felt again my heart racing i was short of breath i feel like the life was taken out of me.. we took a taxi and ran to the ER before i got there i felt like i was about to faint.. but i never did, the dr made me another electrocardiogram and another glucose test, everything was fine.. after that i started worring but life seemed normal again.. and then 5 days later i was with my mother and my daugther having lunch at the mall when suddenly i felt my heart pounding so fast i thought it was going to come out of me.. i started feeling dizzy, my arms felt heavy i couldnt breathe i felt like dying i could swear it was a heart attack. Once again i went to the ER and everything was normal, the dr just told me I was stressed out and that everything with my heart was fine.. but since that day I've been feeling really bad every  day I thought it was panic attack but i went to a new dr, alternative medicine and he said that it was my liver, that all the food the alcohol and the stress had made my liver intoxicate, and that with the treatment he was going to give me he'll be able to detox it and ill be fine.. I started feeling better after i talked with him, i started accupunture.. but still i get this "episodes" if u may call them like that when i feel like im going to die.. i start crying like crazy i get really scared i dont know what to do

I wanted to know if soomeone is going through the same thing.....

My symptoms are:
Fast heartbeat (when the "episode" is starting)
shortness of air
fatigue
numbness of arms and legs
chest pain
headackes (specially in my forehead)
feeling like fainting
feeling like dying
scared 
going crazy

THank u!!

Hello...I have been experiencing almost the same episodes that you are describing...Im not sure whats going on....I dont know if its panic attacks or anxiety attacks or totally something different...I do have diabetes and take metformin...I have been experiencing this on and off for about a year now...my dad had passed away last year and it seems that it started right after that...but right now in the last few months my episodes seem to come alot more and more with no apparent reason....I can be just sitting at my computer....and the episode will come on...I get the shortness of breath where its feels like my breathing is restricted and my heart will rapidly race and my body feels like its rushing (like my body is pulsating all over)  and i feel like i cant do anything but sit there or lay down....it feels like my body is suffering...I have had my heart checked...the stress test...all of that...and every thing comes back normal...I watch my diet because i have diabetes....watch my blood sugar...I have lost about 40 pounds of weight within the last year or so...I dont know what to do at this point....and with me not having medical insurance makes it harder to deal with this...either i go down to the free clinic or I go to the community clinic and pay a sliding scale fee...I just recently went to the community clinic...I told them all of my symptoms and the episodes i go through...I dont think that they were able to pinpoint what the problem is...they came to anxiety...and gave me perscriptions for it which is depression meds...and they also prescribed me high blood pressure meds too....and prescribed me a abueterol (inhaler for like asthma) for the shortness of breath....Im not taking the depression meds....cause i feel they didnt really know what could be going on...it just felt like i was slapped with a bunch of prescriptions i dont have the money for anyways...sorry i couldnt be more help as to what this may be....but i read your post and wanted to let you know that your not the only one from what it sounds like going through this....If you get to the bottom of this and find out please post it and i will do the same.

I feel the same im stressed over weight and get the same syptoms.... I feel real bad when I eat cause I tell myself I should be eating better. Your not the only one. If you find any feed back please post

I'm having exactly the same problems right now. 3 days back I went to ER for this. They did ECG, Ekg and some blood test too, but everything was normal. I don't know what to do. Am I going to die? I'm going crazy.

What you are experiencing is most likely anxiety attacks/panic attacks! I have been dealing with this myself for the last 6 months and when it first started, I too, went to the emergency room having no idea what was going on! I had never experienced anything like this before! It is very scary!! I decided to treat mine naturally instead of putting a "band aid" on the symptoms! I still have episodes, but it has gotten better! In the beginning, when it was really bad I took GABA 750mg..I only had to take 1 pill/day! I only drink water now and have to watch very carefully my sugar intake, no more sodas as they will increase these symptoms and candy! Since changing all this, I can tell a huge difference!! I lost 35lbs during all this because I stayed nauseated all the time except in the mornings and I was able to eat breakfast, but that was it! I have been seeing a chiropractor since all this started and have not once had to go on prescription meds! Sometimes, it feels like that would just be easier, but then you wouldn't be attacking the problem, just covering it up!! I have done a lot of research on anxiety to try to understand exactly what is going on and it has helped as well, but be careful because you can set off another attack easily with your thought process! I hope this helps and if you need anything else or have anymore questions, please feel free to ask!

I been going through the same thing fear,shortness of breath ect.... I got so tired of it and I did some research. I had found out the we are some time are imbalance in life with our stress of life. I would some meditation,extercise but,I would like to for you to look up imbalance vata dosha. I was amaze the info I got by reading this and know I'm taking some herbs to balance my vata dosha. good luck everyone. Hope help all of you.

Carogrp, I used to get the same symptoms plus one: you know when you are just falling asleep and you get that dream that you're falling, falling and you wake up suddenly with your ''heart in your throat'' - the same feeling you get in a roller coaster when it suddenly goes down a steep down incline... but I got this for absolutely nothing. Sometimes, I was just sitting at my computer and it happened... along with most of the other symptoms! My fantastic GP diagnosed ''free floating anxiety''. It usually follows a stressful period in your life when these symptoms are very useful. They make you react quickly, what is usually described as 'fight or flight' reactions and the symptoms don't worry you because you are facing real stress you recognize. But when everything is settled, nothing more to worry about, sometimes your body is so used to being under stress that it doesn't know how to stop. It just continues to give you these symptoms to trigger the 'fight or flight' reaction but there's nothing to react to so we panic. That's why it's called free floating anxiety. She put me on mild tranquilizers for a few months and I was fine. Happened again years later when my husband passed away after a long illness but then, I recognized the symptoms for what they were, asked my dr for a repeat and was quickly over it. I don't mean to 'diagnose' anyone here, I'm not an MD, but what you said was so familiar, I thought I'd tell you my story.

I have the same problem
And I don't know am I dying or getting crazy
I become very nervous
I don't want to hear problems or noises or ..... Just become very sensitive
And the problem continue
The doctor doesn't know what bus going on with me