I am 14 and have started to masterbate, but I don't like using my finger, and I am sure my parent wouldn't help me get sex toys at all. So is there any household items I can use?

Hi Regen!
you can actually use vegetables but make sure they are clean and put a condom on them.

I am not much older than you buti have been masterbating since jr high which has given me plenty of time to figure out what works the best....handles on brushes, toothbrushes that vibrat "the end without the brush", veggtables, toys......those tubes of bubbles you can get work great but make sure u sanatize it and it is best if u use a condom but considering ur age the likely hood of you being in contact with those is slim, toys are fun to experiment with, shower head, flash light, stuffed animals are good to hump, but the best is the pillow, and if u want to start small you can use a tampon applicator "you have to eject the tampon and throw it away and then use some string or yarn and thread it threw the applicator and tie it down together making sure you leave plenty of string so removal is easy and so it dose not slip into ur vagina......tease your self at first then slowly push it in but not all of the way....straddle a pillow and it works great then let the pillow push it in all of the way...if you want to get fancy with it you can even tie it to the pilliow so that you can ride the pillow and it will actually go in and out like in real inter course...this technique never fails to work for me and is easy to put together."

You can get a condom or plastic bag and put flour or anything like that inside of it and then tie it at the end an use it as a dildo.

handle to your brush

Take a bath and bring a plastic bag with you. Then fill the bag with water and put you're hand in PLAY AWAY!!

I'm only 12 and I masturbate almost every day. I need to know other things rather than finger.fruit.vedgitables.brushes.tooth brushes.and other stuff like that

i like to use a spoon like the back of it i know it sound wierd but it feels good i started when i was 3 years old let me know if it helps

i love to use the tip of my bed or pillow it feels so good on my p***y i had sex once i started to masterbate when i was 3 years old i put my hand in my p***y then three years later i found my moms fake penis i used that it felt so good i was alone so i moned and yelled at the top of my lung those were some of the grates days of my life

i am ten i started when i was 3 i like to use thees things the corner of my bed my pillow or my sex toy

Hairbrush handle, curling iron, small bottle, vegetables, markers... just whatever you use, make sure you clean it first, every time!

O k 9 is way to young..U shouldn't even know what masterbate means! 

wtf

Wtf u started when u where 3 years old how the hell did u even know wot it is???? I only started when i was 11 and im 15 now i

m a guy just to let u know 

I'm 13 and I want to masturbate at home and I don't know what to use like ill use a pen or my finger to slip in and rub my clit but I want a proper orgasm help? Please?

You don't need to slip anything in to get a great orgasm. You just need to practice using your fingers on your clit to figure out what works well for you.