Hi I'm a girl and I'm 13 (nearly 14) I was just wonder what household items I could use to maturbate with that vibrate. I don't have an elecrotic toothbrush or and I don't want to stick anything up my p***y since I'm a virgin (and scared) My normal routine is.

1) Make sure I'm home alone.

2) Get naked, or sometimes fully clothed then undress slowly.

3) Switch on some HOT!!! porn, normally the kind that you can mainly see the guys penis going in and out of the womens p***y.

4) If still dressed take off clothes slowly. Sometimes I leave my panties on so it's more hard to seek friction therefor more enjoyable in the end. Sometimes if wearing a tank to (with no bra) as I'm watching yank my breasts from inside my top and let from fall out as I squeeze them and yank my nipples. (as you can gather I like it rough)

5) There are two things that I either do. 1) Roll up a blanket or pillow into a tight ball and staddle it, then hump it HARD!!! if wearing panties push them aside. 2) Just rub my clit slowly at first then speeding up as my orgasm nears then slapping it and yanking my nippes.

I want to know if when I near my orgasm if theres anything that I can put on my clit that vibrates to make it more pleasurable.

I can only think of an electric toothbrush (without bristles) so maybe ask your mom for an electric toothbrush as you heard they clean your teeth better (or use some other excuse).

A head massager

You can use a vibrating razor

i am 13 too and need ideas, i do almost the same things, but the pillow straddling is new to me. i usually do it in the shower with an electic toothrush and my razor

Wtf is ur problem askin a 13 year old wether they "wanna bang"

do you have a bathtub if so place ur vigins under the tap and turn on

If you have a PS3 use your PS3 controller vibration function. XD

A fan might work, too. (Just set it on your floor or bed, then pretend its a horse.)

I need ideas to im 13

I am 15and I have been masturbating sense I was 8. I know that I am young but it just feels so good. I don't know how to get a vibrator and a electric toothbrush is too loud. What should I do

I would wait till no one is home or turn on a loud fan or something like that

You need to find your clitoris which I have nick named a clitty. It is at the top of your vagina. Start by stroking it rythmically in a circular motion softly. Increase the pressure and speed as you get aroused. Continue pointing your toes, clinching your butt cheeks and flexing your legs. It will begin to feel better and better. Keep doing it until you climax or what is called having an orgasm. This will feel like an explosion and shivers of pleasure. You can relax for a minute or two and repeat it. There is another way to do it and that is with a vibrator on your clitty. Another way that you can do it is to place two fingers on either side of your clitty. It is best to get a hand mirror and examine yourself. You will see that you have a hood over your clitty. It is kind of like a foreskin on a man's uncircumcised penis. You can manipulate that hood up and down faster and faster and make yourself come that way as well. Another way that you can do it is to gently pull the hood back and stroke your clitty directly. It will feel much better. Another way to finger yourself into having a G spot orgasm is to insert a finger inside of your vagina just inside about 11/2 inches in at the roof of your vagina. You start slipping your finger in and out in a rapid fashion gradually increasing the pressure. You will feel a swelling like a rubber eraser grow inside of you. That is your G spot. You keep stroking in and out faster and faster and putting more pressure on it. It will begin to feel like you need to pee. Don't be afraid, let it go, it won't be pee, you will have a G spot orgasm and it is the most powerful orgasm that you can have. You will likely have vaginal gushing of liquid leaking out of you or even squirting. It will feel wonderful and you can repeat this again a couple of minutes later. Of course you can also just grind on a pillow. Anyway, get comfortable first, you'll probably want to do this without pants on. Get a big pillow (or fold one in half) so that it's stiff when you squeeze it. Put it between your legs and straddle it. Spread your "lips" so that your clitty is touching the edge of the pillow. Make sure the pillow doesn't move around between your legs. Press down into the pillow. Then, rock back and forth - slowly at first - and go faster as you feel something building up down there. Thrust forward into the pillow, then move back and then stick your butt out so that your clitty is further from the pillow. Do this motion over and over and over until you come! It feels good anyway you do it!!!!

I just put a football (almost deflated) and put a pillow on top

This made my day xD