Hey,
I have been masterbating for a few years now, but I decided I wanted to do something different.
Last night I tried to stick a hairbrush handle up my vagina, it goes in fine, but 2 inches up it hurts and it feels like it's hitting something, is that the point where it angles at 65 degrees so I'd have to change the positioning slightly?
Does anyone have any good masterbation tips or any tips with using a hairbrush too? Also, is it okay to stick a toothbrush handle up there?
Cheeers.

I would say that you should try to but diferent objects into your vagina and masterbate 5 times or more a day so you can try diferend things and keep doing it.

Heyy i tried that too..?

well try laying down with your fett elevated above your head. 

and spread your legs then try 

hope it helpped..:-D

i can't do it. Really hurts! Help?

yes if you insert the other end first its easier because you are putting the harder bit in first but do it slowly it feels really nice i hope you have fun

Try fingering yourself and rubbing you clit at the same time

I have tried that feels good if u put your feet up.

What if u use a hairbrush up there but it started bleeding?

Do it softly

Hey i strip naked lie down on the floor with a towel and get qtips to see if vagina is dirty.Then next pull undies down get a theromometer an insert it in the vagina then wait for the beep take it out and relax

Your hymen broke its not bad at all nothing to be worried about!

That's the best way as I did that I was in heaven it's so good as it goes all the way don't into your vagina it's so amazing and people should try it.

mine did it was like i was on my period

I tried it today it hurts a little at first and go slowly and then your vagina will adjust go faster and it feels really good

Then you must be really really tight then. Just excersie your p***y with ur fingers & gradually stick small objects up ur p***y then it will stretch & it won't hurt anymore. Also if you have sex it really helps the pain also.