Is this weird.

No,I hope this is not weirdI like it myself.I am only 15,but I like to put things in my butt while I masturbate.Be careful and don't put in something big!Carotts,cucumbers and things like that is okey.If you like it and feels pleasure,it is ok:)Enjoy it,if we do it right,it is awesome:-)

No it is not weird its more common than you think. You have probably heard about women having a G spot well men have a G spot too. For the mans G spot its around a finger length in. Make small circles with the tip of your finger and you will feel it. It is very common for men to use anal beads and butt plugs to help stimulate themselves during sex. Just because you like your butt played with it doesn't make you gay. By having sexual thoughts or relationships with men would make you gay. Hope this helped.

r u sure about men's g spot ? never heard of

Heather is absolutely right!

Have you never heard of the prostate?

The woman's 'g-spot' is thought to be the equivalent of the male prostate.

In fact it can be stimulated form outside the body as well.

Last night I posted about the males G spot and how to reach it and all the information about it but it was deleted because I didn't realize you are not allow to put links into your post. If you go to your favorite web browers and type in male G spot it will bring up several webpages about the prostate and how to reach it and several things you can do to stimulate it. Good Luck and I hope you can find it and enjoy ;-)

no never , and i never tired to find it too. im not sure i can do it

and thanks to heather for being a great teacher :)

Heather is right a lot of guys like feeling of having there g spot play red with. That's not for me but hey if you like it I love it.

The prostate produces the majority of fluid in your ejaculate.

It's not weird at all. Some people are different and can be rude. From past experience with a boyfriend he liked that. So don't be ashamed and explore :)

I love it up my bum ! I am a male and have been taking things up my bum for 2 decades ! Theres nothing better than sliding up and down on a long large toy whilst masterbating. cucumbers are good too as they can go round the "curve" if u position it right and take nearly a whole 12" cucumber :-P. I am, however, VERY straight. The thought of sexual activity with another man is disgusting. I do like my GF's bum too though :-D and am quite obsessed with female bums.

I use chess pieces

no it is not if find it very satisfing

I'm 15 and I do the same I'm straight and I put about 4 or 5 sharpies in my ass at the same time.