Im a 15 yo female and i wanted to know how come i dont cum when i masterbate? Is there something wrong wit me? Or am i not doing something right ?

I am 15 as well and I have been masterbateing since I was 10. Girls have a hard time cumming (I know I do). I recomend you put lube in you 'r vagina it helps.

Hope everything works out :-D

First you rub yourself at the top of your clitoris (your lump) (moving round like circles) with one finger and start to get a little senstive stop when you feel a little sensetive and slide your fingers inside you and then pall out and rub your clitoris again constently building up to come and then when you are ready slide your fingers deep while rubbing yourself at the same time. The more you rub and slide the better the feeling you will have in the end.

When my bf done it to me I always came and i do on my own it helps and its amazing just sliding your hands inside you dosent work on its on yes its great still but doesnt give your that great tingel it helps if you use two fingers if you might be only using one? everyone mastbates different so it depends how you do it xxxx hope it works for uuu

this is seriously weird for me cause i'm only twelve and it's hard to believe i'm giving someone older than me advice on this but... Today i came for the first time and i only followed one piece of advice from this site, push deeper. the thing is though even though that works for me it might not for you so my advice is to read all the similarly related topics just like i did, decide which techniques appeal to you (if what you're doing revolts you you're not very likely to come now are you?) and just try them out. adjust them to suit you until you find something that either makes you come or brings you close then practice and adjust it until you do come. i hope i helped and trust me, it is SO worth it! :-D

ok here's the thing that works for me but ive only cummed once, and this is the best feeling ive gotten. what you do is rub your clit over and over and wait for this tingling you get ALL over your body, basically to keep that hot feeling just relax but if you start letting your body tremble the hottness goes away soo just relax and get used to the feeling, at one point after the trembling starts you have this very strong urge to pee, let it come out by pushing as if you really are going to pee but it comes out clear and a little thicker than pee, its the best feeling ive gotten soo maybe you'll feel the same

what i do is i get something shapped like a dildo but a little small cauise i got a stylin'studio thing and i cuty the clicker thingy off and i put it in my pussdy for about 30 minutes while riding up or down on it and then i come like hell or i get a sharpie and start masterbating with it and it feels great i orgasm for a long time. and im 13 :] :-S

I am a 14 year old male and I came and saw what you had posted for him, I tried and I faild, I get a great feeling, but no cum? why is this?

Just get a hair brush and go to town with the handle, it really works! I tried it when I was your age. ;-)

just try going slowly and building up cause if you rush it you wont get the pleasure(:

im 13 years old i tried this it is fantastic  i loved it felt so nice omg i do it every 3 rd night now :) :) :)

I read that it's not like guys cum sperm when they " Jack Off " it's something that has to do with your muscles in your vagina. I wish you luck ;)

Hey its not you, plenty of girls cant. I havent ever and im 14, i may have tryed but its mainly about picturing for a girl so try pictureing while touching <3

When taking a bath run you vagina under the tap. Find the right spot ( it will feel really good) then jug keep it running until it happens. I do it all the time it feels amazing !!!

im thirteen year old girl and ive only ever cum once i didnt even know what i was when  masterbate now it feels like i need to pee does that mean im close to cumming ? or just peeing myself on the bed haha ;P

If you continue to masterbate after you get that feeling of needing to pee you will cum.