im 16 and my parents dont know i masturbate. i end up getting really turned on and doing it alot. i have been doing it since i was 12. i started by just rubbing my clit. but i dont feel satisfied with that. i tried penetration with a hairbrush but it just hurts. i tried the shower trick but i got bored with that. i tried humping my pillow but i dont get anywhere. i tried fingering but i cant seem to get at my g spot. i cant get toys or toothbrushes or lube. what can i use instead. what are some really exotic ways to get myself to REALLY cum.

You know, masturbation really is a natural part of life.  Just remember, your parents were once teenagers and the chances are that, as teenagers, they probably masturbated often like you.  

I would suggest to you that your parents do assume you actively masturbate in your own privacy... they just won't talk about it because lets face it, the topic is a rather delicate one.  I mean, your dad is hardly going to say at the breakfast table "Morning Kitty. Sleep well? Did you masturbate last night in bed?  Would you like me to buy you a vibrator today so you can better pleasure yourself?"  Nope.  That's never going to happen.

Look... if there is an electric toothbrush, try that as a substitute vibrator.  If you want excitement, try the vegetable compartment in your fridge ... you know, like a small cucumber.  The fruit bowl might have a banana.  Have you got any candles?  Have you considered a bottle? Use your imagination.

thanks for the advice. but i think my parents are trying to PREVENT me from masturbating. they very rarely give me privacy and are rarely understanding. but again, thanks for the ideas :)

Try using your quilt as a pretend body. Lie on top and rub all over. Keep going till your satisfied.

use a blanket make it into a long piece or a ball how ever you please and watch some porn pictures or videos or record yourself for like 10 seconds touching yourself and then watch it .. anything that makes you feel turned on then you can touch your self for a bit and then go on the blanket and move in circular motion slowly or fast and hard how ever you like and when u feel you might cum get off and start rubbing your clit really good and touching your nipples if you could reach lick them and pull them maybe finger your self a bit and keep going as long as you please .. it really helps if your naked but make sure you use a soft blanket to not get pain in your clit and when your humping try to rub your boobs against the pillow or blanket at least your nipples and moan if you have to .. have fun babygirl(;

Look for "Massaging tools", they call it this to remain out of the Sexual categories, cause its actually a vibrator that women/men use for their feet, neck, armpit, back, etc.....but like I said, they DON'T want to call it a vibrator of any sort cause it sounds too sexually unappropriate!
Health stores or Medical departments in large stores like Walmart, Kmart, and the like should have some, OR just buy a high powered electric toothbrush with option-speeds and put it in a cucumber, the rest is up to U, ENJOY :-)

hi i am new to this masturbating thing i am 13 and i dont know how i really wanna make me feel good becauase i started my period and i really wanna have sex but i cant so please reply ASAP please thnxs

Well I feel you just get veggies and treat it as a dildo

13 year old boy btw if you can't buy any dildos or anything use some cellari or a pen then move on to a marker and go back and forth

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

I used the side of my matress on the corner and humoed it! It felt like heaven it feels like u r acually havin sex!:)

This is personal but I find it really good. Grab like a broom or something I use a enjo mop/broom. Put it up against like a desk or the bathroom cabinet so it's on an angle / sit on it like a broom stick without touching the ground and move lean forward and back in 8's up and down it may take a while but you will figure out how to find your good spots. I really love it great way to have fun cleaning :)

Have fun

p.s you may find you get a bit red if your rubbing too hard just take a breather maybe put a cloth "down there" and go again!

Your G-spot is above where u pee or whatever it's called If u push down you might feel a bump or raised spot & BOOM yeah In my opinion clit orgasms feel better than g-spots though

Ikrrrrrrrr When I first masturbated I wrapped my legs around a big pillow tivhtly and humped it. The orgasm feels pretty good but sometimes it feels reaaaallllyyyyyy good. Lol its the best feeling ever. ( make sure you use the rest room before you masturbate I'm not saying you will wet the bed or anything but if you really need to go go ) it feels good if you need to pee a little, or you could do the shower thing u could search up

I have tried masturbation. I try humpigpillows but that didnt get me anywhere. When I rub myslef, I cant seem to find that GREAT spot ;/

Try to ask your friends about it or watch some videos cause I do it