I am 15 year-old male and I have been masturbating since I was 13. I am kind of fed up with this ordinary technique and was wondering if someone would share their way or their technique that is a bit different then the regular chocking the monkey! Thanks

There are many ways. I once ran into a site with over 20 masturbation techniques. I forgot to save them. Here is one I still use. You grab the penis lower at the shaft and you do the regular routine but you also move the penis in circles, putting little pressure onto the pubic area. That feels great!

im always jacking off just about every day i dont always cum so that way i can keep stroking my penis.when i finally cum im done for two days im playing with my penis right now. its a turn on writing this and sroking my penis im hoping my wifes friend will come by and catch me jacking off that makes me so turned on ill sit here in the window and pound my penis she will see me but we wont say a word i love it ill rub my nipples and pretend not to see her .be right back.that was her thats twice she has watched me stroke my penis i think the next time she will want to jack me off and i will let her thats the pay off she will come in sit down and slip her hand around my penis and stroke it she will rub my nipples with her other hand i will pump my ass and cum and ill suck on her tits until then ill keep jacking off i love to jack off .ive been doing this since i was 9 im 60 now its still exciting.

i am 13 and i like to hold on the forskin and shove my penis thruo

stretching your legs as wide as you can go and with your left hand lightly tap your ass, i know it sounds gay but its a turn on, and the orgasm is bigger

I like too suck ur penis

tie you penis in the middle of a long piece of string or elastic, , not tight enough to hurt but tight enough to stay on. The extra lengths pieces should be long enough to reach your shoulders. Hold the ends, one in each hand and tickle your Tits! While you are tickling you tits you are giggling you penis. You will be amazed at the waves of lea sure.