Help I'm 14 yr old boy and I like to put my fingers in my ass when I masturbate. Is this normal? And am I gay or bi ? I like women and I wank to anal sex on porn. I also want to buy a dildo and I found a place I could but one. Should i buy one or make one and use household lube? Help please

Hi if you are doing what you say , please take care , it is a very delicate area and not to be abused , house hold lube can be Olive Oil , but may i suggest , K Y Jelly , watching porn is your Choice , You are to young to go to Ann Summer's for a dildo , may i ask you to be very careful how you are conducting you life as you are so young , Take care  

yes it is normal !! :) me too im a 14 year old boy n have been puting my fingers up my ass i want  tell it ur nt gay if u put fingers up ur ass n have fun doin it. if u want to buy a dildo n stuff it up ur as its up to u. have fun 

Yes it feels amazing to put things in your ass. The best thing to use is the other end of a hairbrush (probably a girl's hairbrush). But if you can't fit that the other end of a toothbrush should feel good too. Just nothing glass or wooden bc that's dangerous.

Thanks guys. I'm not going to buy a dildo but I am going to buy some balls and put them in a condom and pleasure like that. Apparently it feels great! :)

Yeah i do it to and im 14 it feels good and i fist myself

How do you do that??

does that not hurt too much?

You should try using a dildo or fruit try that as it feels good I used a cucumber before with a condom on it

Hey guys I'm 15 and when I put my fingers in my arss it feels amazing but I get bored so can anyone give me any tips what else to do

What size condoms have u used

How can you fist yourself i can not fit my fist up my ass

I use my mums dildo and it is in real of what the orgasm is in my rasa and I'm a boy too but it feels amazing

nah your not gay, im 15 and have been fingering my ass for at least a year i can fit 4 finger upthere and it feels amazing but start of slow and gradually fit more in. keep quite dont tell anyone can be emabrrasing youd think. yeah have fun!!

Please get in contact with me.