I am under 18 so i can't really go out and buy a dildo and my mother doesn't know ( and I hope never finds out). what can i use besides a dildo to masturbate?

Hey hunny,
theres a very good site called clitical, which is dedicated to maturbation.
Its a worth while look at, you will find alot of handy and healthy things.

clitical.com/index.php

love always
kee
xx

i hear rubbing electric toothbrushes on ur clt are good never tried it but i will when i buy one !!

massager, electric toothbrush, cell phone, running water, etc

use ur Penis u didn't state that

before you go about inserterting various objects, you should explore and discover yourself first

lay down in the tub so your clit is under the running water- it does miracles.
-or if you have a hand held shower that has a jet option ... : ) thats even better.
or the jets in a hot tub or pool is amazing.

i've used a hairbrush...except it made me bleed....HELP! has this happened to anybody else? is this bad? should i not use my hairbrush? it has a hole towards the end of it so that you can hang it up, and i think that caused the bleeding but i'm unsure..and a little freaked out.

you probly popped your cherry..i doubt the walls or your vagina cut you up. Your cherry is like a thing peice of skin that if you go to far it will bust and blead. This is normal when having sex so dont worry. Also as you stroke the brush inside of you it could make tiny micro cuts on your walls..but no need to be almard.

what i do is watch a sexy video, and i use a pencil... it works for me

No ive done the same exact thing, but it was right before i started my period.

yeah its pretty damn bad lol.

Not at all lol I think your hymen (however you spell it) may have broke or your being to rough with yourself. I use the end of a hairbrush too lol and mine has the whole at the end also. So maybe just be a little more careful.

You're fine just stop using the toothbrush!

I used a hairbrush once and it made me bleed a little and mine had a hole too but I bled a bit from other things too so my suggestion is don't worry just try not use it as much