i like anal masturbation n i have been always inserting my finger into my ass but now fingers wont satisfy my n i have tried a toothbrush but i bleeded after that so i would like to have some ideas on what household items i can put into my ass n fk

try using a cucumber or a dildo or a scissors LOL

anything else other then th three ??? i cant use cucumber n cant buy dildo

Try a baseball bat .. it goes easily with some lubrication

I used a English cucumber and lube it up with ky gel and it was the most pleasure I found to work.it gives your prostate a good feeling and after that you will have the legs shake for a while and you may find your penis will drip clear sperm from the head after.it feels great enjoy

I use bottles from household items like shampoo, lotion, etc. Find something smooth with no sharp edges and clean it thoroughly then have fun. I'm up to water bottles about as round as my fist now but don't stroke them in and out. I just leave them in after I work them inside and it feels great!

Can you use any lube

Hi friends am a boy and I want to do ass masturbation and enlarge it but my hole is tight I put only finger. When I try to put something big its hurt. I don't know what to do please help guys

Try two fingers with lots of lube then just keep working up to larger things

How bout using a tampon it worked for me

what works for me best is a hose and water balloons. if you take a garden hose and cut it into 2 you can use the larger end and hook it up to a shower. you then use that for a enema then hook it up to a balloon and turn the shower on very low. cold works best (:

Hey guys I'm 15 and what can I put in my arss

I've used my mums dildo before and it felt great but I dunno what else

Get a hi-later or expo marker and cover it in pads real tight then put gauze over the pads n put a condom over it, it got my anus really big

How big did it get your anus and what's the feeling like xx