I'm a girl and I like anal penatrstion the bigger the better but u can't find anything that's smooth to put up. Any ideas?

Long neck beer/soda bottle?

With the cap removed, of course.

use the handle of a hairbrush ; >

Take a trip to your local adult sex shop or purchase online a dildo/vibrator with a suction cup at the end. Then find a surface high enough so that you can lower yourself comfortably onto the dildo/vibe. Of course you will also need a water soluable lubricatnt to lubricate both your anus and the dildo/vibe.

put a t.v ramote up your ass

Put golf balls in a condom and put lub on the condom and put it in your butt and push it out the best feeling ever

buy a mixed bag of balloons stronger ones work best.

Its better to get dildos or vibrators rather using cucumbers, wax candles or carrots. Choose a dildo which can fit in your anal. Vagina can accommodate bigger and thicker objects, but not the anus.

Use the end point of a sharpie. Lick it before going in

Yes try a stick and it have to be small like a plunger stick I done it

A small 12 oz plastic soda bottle

Works great just the right size

Get you a ear of corn take off all the shucks then lube it up and enjoy.works great.

The corn on the cob feels good

put my toung up your ass