Hi guys, I have been taking birth control pills for years now. My last period ended 6 days ago and I started my new pill pack 5 days ago (I start a new pack the first Tuesday of each month). I am on Ocella and although I don't take my pills at the exact same time every day, I take them at bedtime, usually with the span of 1-3 hour time frame of variation between when I take a pill one night and the night after, etc. for example, I took one pill at 12 am one night, and one at 2 am the next, etc etc. This week I had sex 5 times using the pull out method. I know it is not the smartest method and I know about precum. However, I am wondering what the chances are that I can get pregnant from this since I am on the pill and have been for a while, although I don't take it at identical times each day. He also did not ejaculate in me, but as I said, I'm aware of precum and know it can contain sperm. Should I be worried? Please help.

im not a doctor or an expert, but im pretty sure, your fine. you have been taking the birth control pill for quite some time& atleast you used a condom! plus the pull out method! 

Actually precum is fine as long as he does not masturbate within 12hours before your intercourse. I have been doing it with my gf for 2 yrs using the pull out method. And yup, she isn't on pills while I never use those condoms. Well the first time we did it, i felt precums and pull out just before full ejac. We were both worried that she could have been pregnant. But well, she didn't and we've been doing alot since then, like 3 times a week. To date, she ain't pregnant and we will be married soon. Tell your bf to only ejac after your period, max 3 days allowed right after your period ends. I always ejac into my gf during the 3 days time frame. We will do like 5-6 times in the 3 days because she love me ejac into her and i love it too. And well, it's the only safe period for both of us to enjoy it without worrying abt pregnancy. Tested and proven.