Hello Experts! Alright so on December 26, 2012, I lost my virginity. It was a really big deal for me, seeing as how most of my friends thought I was a prude. Seriously, I never did anything sexual with a guy, I didn't really care to do anything. (I'm 17, by the way) but that night I did. I had sex with a guy who I've been on and off with for 2 years. I insisted that we use a condom, so we did. We both heard a "pop" realizing the condom broke and he pulled out immediately. He told me he didn't ejaculate and that the condom he used had spermicide in it. I've been on birth control for three months now and that month that we had sex I missed 3 pills. (I was in New York and forgot to bring them with me :/) Anyways, I got super paranoid about it and so on the 28th I got the Next Choice Emergency Contraceptive. Less than 3 days after we had sex. Honestly, I think I'm psyching myself out because so many girls my age are getting pregnant and it was my first time. All of my friends say that I'm fine, but I need to hear from an outside point of view. Thank you so much!

It's pretty hard to get prevent the first time you have sex I think. But anything can get you pregnant even pre cum.

If youre pregnant go 2 a Doctor it could be poseble 2 be pregnant my Friends Mother mother had her on 16 so it could be poseble