Soo ive been in love with this guy for about two years. Weve had sex before, but it was always fine. & i forsure was not pregnant.

We had sex earlier today and ever since ive felt kind of weird.
It turns out after we did it, i was on my period.
I had been on my period the week before so i was at the end of it; thats why we didnt notice because it was about to be gone.

He brought up something about it being easier to get pregnant when your on your period.

I dont exactly know what to do; because none of my family can find out. They dont like this guy or want me even being around him.

Im paranoid about being pregnant now and i need to know the signs.
I dont know what to do, because i have no way to get a pregnancy test or anything without my family finding out.

I also cant give birth, i cant have a baby..no matter what.

I need help,

...any advice?/:

ANYTIME you have unprotected sex you can get pregnant! It ALL depends on when you ovulate - and this can change each month (hormones, stress, illness, drugs etc) And he is incorrect, MOST women are fertile - 14 days after the 1st day of their period! But this isn't always! So Since it was today, and IF it was unprotected you will need to get the morning after pilll - you have upto 72 hours after unprotected sex to stop conception! So do you usually have unprotected sex? IF so you could still be pregnant, - and the pill wont do anything about a pregnancy that has already took place! IF you keep having unprotected sex you WILL get pregnant! I promise you that! Also take a deep look into why your family is so against this guy! Not saying they are right, BUT for you to be secretive about it I am thinking there is more to this! BE CAREFUL! And ALWAYS protect yourself!

Well now its been two days, so i think its too late for the morning after pill...
Ive had sex three times, but after the first two; i got my period so i couldnt be pregnant from those two times.
The third time i had sex, was the time i was talking about earlier (two days ago)
and im worried that im pregnant just because he got the thought in my head.

And hes not a bad guy, its just my dad doesnt want me really involved in these kind of things and he knows that i am.
Well he knew about stuff in the past but he doesnt know that i have actually had sex.

So if im pregnant, im not sure what to do.
Because im too young, way way way too young to have a kid, so i would want to somehow get rid of the baby without actually having it.
Its too late for the pill, so what could i do...?

Im so scared. /:

You HAVE to take the morning after pill within 72 hours - 3 days! So you are still int this time period - go get the mroning after pill!!!

So if i get it tomorrow do you think i will be okay?

Wait okay so the last time we had sex i was about to get off of my period,
& once i got home i went to the bathroom and all the blood like rushed out. The guy i did it with said if that happens i cant be pregnant..
but i was extremely like the next day, like a few drops of blood on my pad.

So is he right that i cant be pregnant? Or could i still be evn though it all rushed out...?

No! Obviously he doesn't understand! When you are about to be on your period, or off then you have sex it causes "Vaginal Bleeding" Or make the rest of the lining come away - fromt he contracting of the uterine muscles! So that is why that happens! It doesn't stop a pregnancy! The Plan B pill HAS to be taken within 72 hours! So as long as you get it before the 72 hours are up then you should be OK?

Just to reiterate - you had unprotected sex right?! And you have had unprotected sex all 3 times? Also how old are you? And how long have you had your peirods?

So im forsure pregnant because that happened or what..?
& I have no way to get this pilll..)':
& Yes i had unprotected sex,
& im 14..
And ive been having my periods since 5th grade?

I really dont know what to do...

Ohh & we only had sex for a few minutes..
and im not even sure if he came in me.
I dont think he did, because it was only for a few minutes..?
Just thought i should add that in.

I can't tell you either way I REALLY cant! ANYTIME and for ANY length of time IF you have unprotected sex you CAN and WILL envtually become pregnant! So because you guys have continued to have unprotected sex, you COULD be pregnant!!! I don't know! The chances are less - IF you ovulate at the regular time of 14 days after your 1st day of your period! BUT your ovulation date can change at anytime - even through your period! Even if it is for a second that is ALL sperm needs! You have to remember that sperms only job is to get to the egg and will take any chance they can get - SO ANY penetration can do the trick! You will now have to wait a good 21 days after the last unprotected sex, as this will give the best reading! I hope too that you are NOT pregnant! And START ALWAYS insidting on being protected! Depending on the age of your boyfriend IF you become pregnant, he can actually be arressted for statutory rape!!!! And I am TOTALLY serious about that! Tell him that so he isn't so selfish as to NOT protect you and he from pregnancy! Fingers crossed!