so i am 2 weeks late. i haven't got my period last april. i had sex for the first time last april 21. we used a condom and i was sure he cummed using the condom. then we had sex again after a few hours without a condom. i bled and he stopped. i was not sure if he cummed or not. i was sure that i was fertile that time. now my period hasnt come yet and i am very worried. i kept feeling my heart beats so fast and i;m always nervous. i feel soreness on my breasts and im having pimples, these are signs that i'm almost having my period but it hasnt come yet. not i have this gut feeling that i am pregnant. my friends tell me that im just being paranoid but i cant help thinking about it. im scared. i dont want to take a pregnancy test cause it might come out positive. what should i do? :(

TAKE the test. If it comes out negative then your fine. You will be glad and you can put your mind at rest. But remember tests arent always right so make sure you do it a few times. If it comes out positive try again to make sure its not an error or may be. If it is positive alert your physician/parents about the outcome and see where you get headed

Good Luck!

thank you for your reply. i think i'll give it time first. i might just be stressed out.

Relax, after 10 midnight dont urinate, early in the morning, take ur first urine in one clean glass bottle, go to the lab and ask them to do pregnancy Test, this one is the confirmed test

womensworld wrote:

worriedme05 wrote:

but i don't want to inform a lot of people of what's happening to me.. it scares me. i don't know what to do. i think i feel something weird happening to me and i always feel so nervous.

dont worry you will be fine stop stressing as this can delay your period

thank you, surina. i sure hope this is just because of stress. im trying to relax myself and free myself from stress.

no, do the home pregnancy test. It is inexpensive, health depts do it for free. It will relieve your mind. Nothing is worse than not knowing. If it is positive, then you are early pregnant and congratulations if you want to be pregnant. Check with doc/parents what to do next.

thank you. i will do that probably this week.

so i took the pregnancy test and it was negative. was that enough or should i take another one? it was just 18 days since my last sexual contact. 

Hey girl, so I was reading this website and I came around your post. Did you finally get your period? Cause I'm facing the same problem