Hi i am in my 8th week of having 4 mortons neuromas removed,i told the doc this is the worse thing i have ever had done,i had a local anesthetic,after 12 injections in each foot to knumb me i had further injections in surgery as i felt the first cut,
i was on crutches walking on my heels for week's going upstairs on my bottom,
I am in so much pain still i am having nerve pain shooting up my toes,unable to put my feet down on the bare floor and can only limp about in trainers,i am living on pain killers,my doc say's to give it another 8wks and if not improved he will scan to see what is going on,i am so depressed i have my son getting married in oct and so worried i am not going to be able to wear shoes,
i have one toe on each foot that has no feeling what so ever in and my toes wont bend,i have to walk downstairs one at a time,i have read all these problems you have been having,has anyone improved since posting these messages any advice i would love to hear from you
kind regards julie. :(

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **

Please read our Terms of Use

I wonder if taking a warm foot bath may be helpful.

Thank you, tried that cold water and frozen packs help more with the pain for a short while.

You got scammed it is impossible to have four neuromas in your foot, your doctor most likely lied to you to get you to undergo the surgery.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use