Hi..,

I need the the detailed information about dietary supplements and nutritional products. and also suggest me what are the best dietary supplements products in the market.

The absolute best dietary and nutritional products are real whole foods.  Eating raw as often as you can.  Except tomatoes, which are actually healthier when cooked releasing lycopene a cancer fighting phytochemical.  1 raw glove garlic a day is beneficial to over all health as well.  If their is any herb everyone should learn about it is cayenne pepper it has a slew of health benefits aiding optimal health and can treat many ailments.  

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Lemons despite being an acidic fruit has an opposite effect on your body and balances the ph in your stomach and helps clean blood and liver.  Lemon water gives as much energy as a soda but with several health benefits to your body.  Dandelion root tea is a great detox for the liver, has many health benefits as well and is packed with potassium.  Honey is anti-biotic, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal used in many all natural healing.

Taking care of our liver should be top priority as it does well over 500+ (I've read up to 1500) jobs in our bodies to keep us healthy and strong.  Metabolises proteins, fats and sugars as well as ridding our bodies of toxins.  Medicines and supplements can actually add to the livers workload.  The best solution is to make a permanent lifestyle change in the way we eat to get our nutrients from the food we eat.  This can really only be done by eating veggies and fruit.  Processed food lacks nutritional value and has additives that are dangerous to our health.  Anything with HFCS is a nightmare for our bodies and especially liver.  The stuff is addicting and aids sweet cravings and cravings for junk food (MSG is similar in this way).  HFCS is one of the main contributing factors in diabetes 2 as well as many other conditions.

There is a wealth of information online about all natural healing using food and spices that are much more affordable than medicines and supplements out there.  While I believe medicine has it's place, I personally prefer all natural methods that our bodies were designed to process.  Goggle can help find information on what foods and spices contain which vitamins and minerals and what they help in your body.

I hope you find some of this helpful.

There is A Lot of information available about supplements......you really must take the time to do some research.