So, my boyfriend and I had intercourse on prom night (The 27th of April.) I don't think I was ovulating because it wasn't even two weeks from my last period yet.... Almost, but not yet. So anyways, we stopped because we didn't have a condom and we didn't want to mess up. He didn't finish. (Ejaculate) The entire night he didn't actually cum. But I keep stressing out about it and I've talked to someone who's had a kid and said the reason I'm getting headaches is because the amount of stress I'm putting on myself. Other than headaches, I really haven't had any symptoms worth bringin up. Also, I only seem to get those symptoms when I worry about it. But she said I have nothing to worry about. But I had a tiny tiny line of blood on my toilet paper last night (Thursday, the 9 of May) but it hasn't happened since..... I keep crying... Am I pregnant?

From my point of view i definitely think you are not pregnant. Now, i'm not saying there is absolutely no chance because many people say that you can get pregnant by "pre-cum" and that is only somewhat true.

I know many couples who practice unprotected sex by "pull-out" method and they are just fine. Getting pregnant is not that easy. Yes, it happens unwillingly there and there but most of the time many couples spend a lot of time trying to conceive, calculating ovulation days and so on.

So, in your case i think you are just stressing out too much and that is , of course, why you have those headaches. So, relax, you are not pregnant and please stop worrying so much.

Have a nice day and use some form of contraception method (condoms, pills...etc) next time if you don't want to get headaches again :D

Hi how are you I'm in a similar situation rn. I wanted to know if you were pregnant ?