I am curious to know as my boyfriend fingered me on the 9th September and my period finished on the 3rd september some accident happened I am not sure if theres any pre-cum went inside my vagina , so I am quite worried right now.
on the 18 th September , my breasts start feeling hard and painful and it feels painful whenever you touches it.I had the same experience last month on the 18th , I was wondering will prregnancy symptoms such as tender breasts appear that fast ? like as if I am pregnant will I feel tender breasts in nine days?if no, when will it usually appear?is it like at least one or two month pregnant?I really need some advice thank you.

Hi there. I am not quite sure by your question whether actual intercouse happened or not as you said that your boyfriend fingered you and not that you had sex...either waym you can get pregnant from precum. You will not notice any pergnancy symptoms in the first month or so as it takes time for implantation and such.
Wait and see if your next period comes as it usually does and if it does, take a pregnancy test.
If you are not wanting to get pregnant, you should see a doctor anyway and get on some type of birth control.
GoodLuck!

hi there, i was just wondering if i could be pregnant. The reason being, i have recently come off my pill (femodene) and am not using any sort of birth control, but my partner pulls out before orgasm is reached. we have been using this method for 1 month, my period is due in 9-10 days, and i have been experiencing very heavy tender breasts for about a week, with no sign of improvement. i have taken a preg test, and it has come out negative, maybe its to early to tell?? could the tender breasts be a side effect of discontinuing the pill, or could i possibly be pregnant? help!! 8-|

of course you could be.....just because your boyf pulls out doesnt mean theres no semen got in. He releases pre cum during intercourse o.O

Hi Sammy-jo85,

It is too early for a pregnancy test. Wait until your period is actually due, some of the very sensitive tests may tell you one day before your period is due (some even 4 days before) but I stress the word MAY. I've known some women who definitely were pregnant and the tests didn't show pg until she was a day late. (this with a very sensitive test. see here peeonastick.com/hpts.html very useful site for that stuff.

If you aren't pregnant, having sore breasts is a common after-ovulation symptom. The days between ovulation and the first day of the period is called luteal phase. Every woman's is different but they generally last 12-14 days. So if your period is due in 10 days, did you guys have sex 2 to 6 days ago? Sperm can live up to 5 days inside you.

BTW, people who use the pull-out method are called parents ;-) It is NOT a very "safe" way to avoid pregnancy. Condoms are cheap and easy and some are fairly thin.
If you continue with this mode of birthcontrol, keep a calendar where you mark your period (day 1 is first day of full flow, not just spotting) and mark the days you have sex. That way you can count the days and give yourself a bit time before worrying.

Also, hormones need time to readjust. Lets hope it's that. Do another pregnancy test in 11 days if your period hasn't come. I'd tell you not to worry, but you will ;-)
I wish you luck!
(a great book to read is Taking Charge Of Your Fertility)

Lavagirl's information does not seem to have much research (in regards to pulling out).
Pulling out is actually an EFFECTIVE WAY to prevent pregnancy as long as it is preformed correctly. Pre-Cum generally tends to have VERRY LITTLE viable sperm in it, and the only way it could possibly have a considerable amount is if your partner has ejaculated directly prior to unprotected intercourse. If your partner does ejaculate prior to unprotected intercourse he is to thoroughly clean himself, and urinate.
It is best to pull out a couple of minute prior to male ejaculation, and to deal with it in a different manner, such as having him cum on your stomach, blowjob, etc. Or not at all. Whatever you and your partner choose.

While I'm not advocating unprotected sex using the pull out method, many people have used it with great success. The prevention rate is in the 90% range, along with Condoms, and birth control. It does not protect agains ANY STDs or HIV, however.

you definatly CAN get pregnant using the "pull out method" i used to think that it was really hard to get pregnant that way. me & my fiance have been using the pull out method for a little over 2 years now, everything has always worked out fine until one day it failed & i became pregnant. so it still can happen. it might just take a little while that is if you do it correctly.

Well I don't know what education you have, But I have a six year old to prove you wrong. I was a vergin and my ex did not cum. I know that she is not here because of immaculate conception. So do some research before you give anybody advise.

:x

Beg to differ!! Lavagirl is quite correct! I found out the hard way! I too got pregnant this way.

To everyone on the Pre-cum topic...

Pre-cum itself has NO sperm in it - AT ALL. It is only seminal fluids from the prostate, as well as a few other sources, but NOT the testicles, and thus, free of sperm.

HOWEVER.
That is ASSUMING that the person did not previously cum. If you cum and do not urinate, then the next bit of pre-cum will pull sperm with it - Urine, which is acidic, literally burns sperm to death, which is why it's important to go to the bathroom after reaching climax.

THAT is the only way to get pregnant from pre-cum.
If your boyfriend, husband, or fiancé got you pregnant using the pullout method, AND urinated after his previous orgasm/didn't orgasm at all, then it's still more probable that you got pregnant through transference of semen via your hands.

Pre-cum by itself does not contain the means to impregnate, it only contains the means to protect sperm from the females own bodily defenses.

It's just easier to use a condom for the peace of mind, in my opinion, but pre-marital sex isn't something you should take lightly in any case.

Hi, I would just like to know if it is possible that I could be pregnant, see I was on the injection (depo) for 4 years and now I have left it about six months ago, I haven't had a period in 4 years and still nothing, but now my breast feels hard and sore, I don't have any other pain like in my womanparts, it is just my breast, I don't know if it is my hormones that is coming right now of if I am pregnant please if anybody can help.....

I just have to say to everyone about the pre cum yes it does have swimmers Have 6 year old twin boys to prove it!!!!!!!!! and they are my only children for now

WOW...are you guys all serious?! Don't they teach sex ed in school anymore? And for you older folk, I hope to god you aren't passing down this "knowledge" of yours to your kids as well, cuz you sure are passing it down to someone elses!

FYI-Precum DOES have a small amount of sperm (its about a tenth of what you release in ejaculation of cum), and you only need ONE to get knocked up. So...please...research before you post (I did). You may not realize it, but you're on here telling someone's little girl that its pretty much ok to do it. (even if you think you aren't you are...if you tell a 14 year old that its very unlikely, unless he hasnt peed since his last time, you really think they're going to be like "oh i guess i can get pregnant?" NO! They wont) And...these are little girls that are posting these comments (hence, the "am i pregnant i got fingered question). So don't give them wrong answers. Think about if these were your daughters. Dont "educate" them with your nonsense.

As for the young women posting these questions-I wouldnt believe everything that ppl tell you on here. These are all regular people, some of them as inexperienced as you are, and you shouldn't be taking unprofessional advice. Nowadays, doctors have to maintain confidentiality. Go to planned parenthood if you dont feel comfortable with your family doctor knowing, or any other doctor. Look it up in the phone book. Get EDUCATED information, PLEASE. Ask your health teacher, or any other teacher in your school if you feel comfortable. They have to stay confidential too if you ask them to. And they can direct you to the right person/place/or answers.

Ok...I've had my go at it. Sorry, got a little upset when I saw how many people were steering these girls in the wrong direction (and I'm sure some of these answers were from other 14 year olds as well...please guys, talk to an expert, not someone on here)

Thank you!

Jillian

My first day of my last period was March 19th and today is May 3rd and I still haven't gotten my period. My boyfriend and I had sex (unprotected but he pulled out) once on March 24th and once on April 5th. I have taken two pregnancy tests and both were negative (one one April 24th and another on April 29th), but I've been experiencing cramping, bloating, itchy breasts, constipation, and my stomach always feels upset. Could I possibly be pregnant even though both tests came out negative? Would it be necessary for me to get a blood test done at the doctor's office?

-confused

I know this isn't the best place to get advice from. However, I would just like some input. I am not a little girl, I am 20(even though its still young). My boyfriend and I have sex often. ONE, I am allergic to latex, so regular condoms are out of the question. Two, we have tried using the thin non latex condoms, but always seem to break...always! For the past month or longer we have just been using the pull out method. My boyfriend knows when to get out, but the thing that worries me is pre cum. (PRE-CuM does have sperm. the cloudiness within it is where its located. that's why its cloudy!!! I've researched that). Now, for the past week my nipples have been pretty sore. my breasts feel fine. its just the main part of the nipple that feels sore and is hard. the rest of the nipple is soft and seems normal. My period is very irregular. I have been off of Depo-prevera for well over a year (almost 2). I know a lot of people say that could affect the soreness or also before a period...which I am never aware of when that will be. I've never had this feeling before so now I'm just a little concerned. Last night i went to sleep around midnight and woke up today about 11am. I got up ate something and felt really tired still so I took a nap. that lasted around 6 hours. And I still feel really tired. I took a pregnancy test a couple days after the nipples were sore. but negative. I'm going to wait through the week to take another. Just wanting some input. My best friend over dramatizes everything so I didn't just want her advice on it. I don't want to tell my boyfriend until i know for sure so it doesn't stress him out. Although when he went to fondle with my breasts this week and I got really cranky. he was a little sad. so please help.