I've had unprotected sex twice within the last month :? (it's been 3-4 weeks ago). Both times were shortly after I ended my last period. For about a week I've been feeling different, I've had an odd feeling in my lower abdomen, sort of like a fluttery feeling. I had headaches a couple days in a row, felt nauseated for about a week, been pretty tired, a little dizzy, and even vomited two nights ago. I have also been gagging very easily, especially while brushing my teeth. I started suspecting that maybe I was pregnant because I have just been feeling very different. A few days ago I had a single spot of brownish blood in my underwear which I thought to be implantation bleeding. Yesterday afternoon, I think I started my period. It seems somewhat normal, but a few days early. It might be a tiny bit lighter than normal, but nothing drastic. I took a pregnancy test 4 days ago and it was negative. Until starting my period, I was almost positive I was pregnant. Since starting my period, I feel like the majority of these symptoms have disappeared. Is there a big chance I could still be pregnant? How long should I wait to test again?

Well, if you're going to have unprotected sex, the best time is right after your period. (Ironicly, the "worst" time is during..)
I think the period is a pretty straight-foward message. Maybe you were stressing out, and your body reacted negitivly.
Then, once you had your period, you calmed down alittle and the body did too.

Just relax. Wait alittle longer, and take another test.
But don't even think about the test. Asure your self that think about it, and stressing about it will not help.

Honestly, I don't think you are pregnant. If your symptoms have disappeared after getting your period, it is likely that you were stressing and overthinking it. A lot of times when you think you're pregnant, you can actually convince yourself that you are so much that your body will start to show symptoms, psyching you out even more. It's a pretty vicious cycle lol... I know its happened to me. Me and the fiance swore I was pregnant, then every test came out negative.