So, my boyfriend and I had intercourse on prom night (The 27th of April.) I don't think I was ovulating because it wasn't even two weeks from my last period yet.... Almost, but not yet. So anyways, we stopped because we didn't have a condom and we didn't want to mess up. He didn't finish. (Ejaculate) The entire night he didn't actually cum. But I keep stressing out about it and I've talked to someone who's had a kid and said the reason I'm getting headaches is because the amount of stress I'm putting on myself. Other than headaches, I really haven't had any symptoms worth bringin up. Also, I only seem to get those symptoms when I worry about it. But she said I have nothing to worry about. But I had a tiny tiny line of blood on my toilet paper last night (Thursday, the 9 of May) but it hasn't happened since..... Am I pregnant?

You haven't given enough information to make a determination.

"it wasn't even two weeks from my last period yet ... Almost, but not yet." So it could well have been in a fertile time!

"He didn't finish. (Ejaculate) The entire night he didn't actually cum." Pre-cum can contain sperm. And it seems he must have nearly cum.

"someone ... said the reason I'm getting headaches is because the amount of stress I'm putting on myself." That may be not significant.

"Other than headaches, I really haven't had any symptoms worth bringin up." symptoms of what? Why are they not worth mentioning?

"I only seem to get those symptoms when I worry about it." Why mention them if they are not worth mentioning?

"she said I have nothing to worry about." On what basis did she say that?

"But I had a tiny tiny line of blood on my toilet paper last night (Thursday, the 9 of May) but it hasn't happened since" Today is only 10th!

"Am I pregnant?" Maybe

1. What date was your last period start?
  2. How long is your cycle (typically 28 days)?

The only symptoms I've gotten are headaches and when im at work, I feel dizzy. But I work near ovens and hot items all day. I really can't remember the exact date of my period. I just know that some time next week I should start again.

And I've been worrying about it too much, so if I'm not pregnant then I'm making my body think I am. I seriously ,ess up one time for 5 minutes and this is what happens to me and no one seems to have th answers. I don't know when I can even take a pregnancy test. Tomorrow will be exactly two weeks since intercouse.

Dear girlygirl

Whether or not you have symptoms is largely beside the point.

"no one seems to have th answers." But you haven't answered my questions! If you want real help, you need to give relevant information.But I will try and give some help.

"I really can't remember the exact date of my period." But surely you have some idea. You need to keep a check on your cycle so you know when to expect your period, and to spot if anything goes wrong.

"I don't know when I can even take a pregnancy test." 3 weeks after sex (27th April + 21 days = 18th May), or when your period has not arrived when expected.

If you started your period (say) 15th April, and you have a 28-day cycle, you would expect your next period to start 13th May. That would indicate ovulation on 29th April and fertile days of 24th to 29th. If that were the case, I would not consider a negative test result reliable until 15th May. But as you don't seem to know your dates, 18th May seems a more appropriate test day.

I hope this helps. If you want to talk about this some more, feel free to ask (privately if you prefer)