I have a question I had unprotected sex today I took pregnancy test saying I'm negative and the guy ejaculated on my stomach not in my vagina and do I need to take morning after pill and I dont Want to get pregnant and my mom will kill me so will his wife so I'm going to use protection after this discussion

Hey Pooh Bear,

You need sperm to get pregnant that is ejaculated (by way of penis or fertility specialist) to become pregnant. 

1 - your pregnancy test would say negative because it takes at least 3 - 4 weeks before you can test

2 - ejaculation onto your stomach can not leak into your cervix via belly button no matter what anyone tells you

3 - you didn't need to take a morning after pill at all because of the ejaculation onto your stomach

4 - please get protection after this or you will be on here all the time with a pregnancy scare question

Good luck and hope this helps

So even though my guy friend jason told me if a guy precum inside u after he pull it out and cum on my stomach I could get pregnant so you're saying I be fine and I'm not going to be pregnant

My guy friend jason told me a Guy can precum inside me after he pull his penis and cum on my stomach and told me I can get pregnant plz help me I'm worried too much I'm always stressful and I get gas pains cuz I don't eat vegetables thinking I'm pregnant and my mom will kill me

Sweetie, you are stressing about this WAY too much. OK so your friend was right, a guy could precum inside you BUT this fluid they ejaculate as precum is usually clear which contains very little sperm, the real ejaculation is usually cloudy and contains the bulk of the sperm.

My husband and I used the pull-out method for years before having our little girl.

Remember the more you stress the more your period will be delayed. And besides, you are NOT PREGNANT.

So why does cvs phamacist say take it

Because you are freaking out and it sounds like maybe something else could have happened for you to be this stressed. RELAX, it's going to be OK.

I already bought the pill I listen to my guy friend who know me since high school

If you already know what you are going to do then why post for advice? You already know your answer and no one is going to be able to give you the answer you already have the answer to you yourself. Sorry I couldn't help you.

I want to hear which is right or wrong or honest answer to take advice from and I want to hear two side he a guy and ur a woman and I want a woman answer more than a guy who knows what we women are going thru and I apologize