Someone please help!!! I had sex for the first time Saturday march 9th 2013. We used a condom and only put it in once for like 4 seconds and took it out because it hurt and he didn't cum but there was a lot of pre cum. I bled after and for a day or so but done now. The day after I had really bad cramps which felt like period cramps and I was bloated and still am a little bit but not bad. My period is so irregular, last month I had it February 2nd and February 26th I believe, so I'm not really sure when I'm gonna start but I thought maybe those cramps were because I was gonna start. Back to what happened, so after we had inter course, he took the condom off and he was on top of me and we were making out. I felt my vagina up against his stomach, but now he's telling me that his penis was touching my vagina and he claims that pre cum got in me. I think I would of felt his penis up against me if that is true. But just incase it is true for some reason, could that get me pregnant? Even if it was just touching my vagina and he didn't even cum, just pre cum? Wouldnt his penis actually have to be in me in order to get pregnant? I have been stressing so bad over this and if my mom knew she would literally kill me!! I just want to know so I can stop worrying. And I'm also worrying about when I'm gonna get my period again. Can having sex for the first time make your period late and worrying?? Someone please help me ASAP so I can stop stressing!! :(

Pre cum does not contain sperm. However it can contain sperm from the previous ejaculation. Urinating between ejaculations and clear of the sperm. It is very unlikely to get pregnant from pre cum however it can be likely also. So always use protection and be safe!